Goodbye TechKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i missed your old man's birthday i hope you had a fantastic day
My old man was 80 two weeks back we had great day there always great days to saver with the family never to return and always to cherish (y)(y):smiley::smiley::love::love:
Too true, I tell all my cousins and friends who still have their parents with them, to treasure each minute and spend as much time as possible with them, I have four sons and two daughters and I am forever telling them, appreciate me and their mum every day, while we are still here, even though we melt their heads most of the time, Me and the mrs really wish we could have had more time with each of our parents. I lost my aunt recently a loving, caring woman, she was the one in our family who contacted everyone in the family to tell them of any family functions that were coming up, and if you couldnt make it then you had to have a real good reason why, otherwise you were in trouble, she was my Dads sister, the whole family is gonna miss her now, so much.

I no most peeps on here don’t understand me but that may be the best way to be :unsure:

I post as i see what fits the day I've had :whistle::whistle:
If you don't open your ears you will never know
I may of posted this before but most peeps don’t listen so ill post it again :LOL:

The mrs borrows my laptop a few evenings during the week, sticks the headphones in and listens to all your 80s tracks, particularly Queen, it reminds her of her sister as they both grew up with this music during that time, we lost her in 1991, due to a bloodclot, at the tender age of 25, she was a huge Queen fan, so I get to watch the football in peace, while she watches the videos and reminices for her teenage years and special times for her, until she met me, heh, heh, cheers Dave.

It’s great to know some are enjoying my tunes :unsure::whistle::LOL::love:

I’m very saddened to here of your loss and at such a young age :cry:

My uncle lost his battle with cancer aged 49 nearly 30 years ago we all still miss him today :cry:
He was a massive Queen fan so ill post Queen part 3 in the next few days i hope you all like it :smiley:

Tell your Mrs she has excellent taste in music (y)

Last edited:
I see all has gone very well with the raffle tonight and i'm over the moon with the out come :love:
But this would not be possible with out the support of all you fantastic TechKings members :love::love:
I would like to thank you all inc pablo you all really make a difference to this world and that is fantastic in my book :love::love::love:
Its mainly down to yourself Dave for re- donating the box for another raffle, well done .

Its not mate i'm only a wee man with the backing of this fantastic forum (y)

Without this forum i would just be no one :cry:

This place has really helped me in my dark times and i'm so grateful of that,all i want to do is give back :love::love::love:

Queen part 3 tonight Live from Montreal 1981

This is for my late uncle & all you beautiful TechKings members you know who you are
:smiley::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back