Goodbye TechKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dave100

I was fortunate in 1979 as a 13 year old to see Boston live, with my older brother blew me away, I bought there 1st album and musically I was. Bitten.. love Rush, Skynard, Styx..Tommy Shaw brilliant guitarist. Thanks Dave for uploading Boston tunes..

@stuss
You lucky sod mate seeing Boston live in 1979 (y) :smiley:

My brother four years older than me went to see Boston live with his mates in 1979 he says it was at Bingley Hall Stafford is that where you were bitten? :unsure:

I was born the same year as you mate and I was heavily influenced by my brother’s music taste :laughing::smiley:

I love all kinds of bands / tunes growing up with a brother four older than me in one bedroom with one record player really opened my eyes to music and I have never looked back :whistle::unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

@stuss looks like we both love the same Bands / Artists and I will post more tunes later in the week it must be an age thing mate (y):unsure::smiley:

It’s just great when people appreciate the tunes that i have posted
Thanks too you all (y)(y)(y):smiley:

Don’t thank me stuss mate I thank you for appreciating / supporting me (y)(y)(y):smiley:

I don’t get on here much these days and that is not my choice but shit happens and life must carry on :cry::unsure::cry:

It’s great not to get involved with all the shite going on with iptv just now it must be a absolute nightmare for the great admin staff to deal with (n):rage:(n)

@makido
I see you’re still active on this great forum people like you make this forum so great and I’m so glad you decided not to leave the forum
Also thanks for your likes Mate (y)(y):love:

Ok back to more of my Rock tunes tonight

:love::smiley::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back