Gotta Love Motorised

done all i can, not gonna bother with it again, i have lost all my 28e sat channels a few times and had to re scan, tried everything suggested to me, i just dont get the option of any other sats, but thanks guys for your help , i am most grateful, cheers.

done all i can, not gonna bother with it again, i have lost all my 28e sat channels a few times and had to re scan, tried everything suggested to me, i just dont get the option of any other sats, but thanks guys for your help , i am most grateful, cheers.

the other sats are under tuner config iirc

Hi again and sorry to be a nuisance again, but after my final attempt at getting the multi sat set up i have realised that i have now lost my 28e satellite tuner of my zgemma, most channels are greyed out and the favourites have gone n/a, tried a re scan but it only scans in 12 channels that are already there, hoping someone has a suggestion of how i can get them back, thanks.

Hi again and sorry to be a nuisance again, but after my final attempt at getting the multi sat set up i have realised that i have now lost my 28e satellite tuner of my zgemma, most channels are greyed out and the favourites have gone n/a, tried a re scan but it only scans in 12 channels that are already there, hoping someone has a suggestion of how i can get them back, thanks.
It sounds like you might have deleted loads of data from your satellites.xml - when you changed your settings did it say something like "X is not used any more, do you want to delete it?". If so then you may need to reload it. You can generate one online or restore from a backup...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

just realised you might be right steptoe, yes you were, i hadnt changed anything on the tuner config, at least i thought i hadnt, but scanned it again in single satellite and its all back again, thanks mate, lesson learned though, i wont be tampering again with it, i ended up getting the dish moved using my dreambox and i was able to scan 3 other sats that i sometimes use, but the zgemma didnt seem to be able to move the motor, so re connected dreambox to the motorised dish and zgemma to the fixes dish, it will do the job rightly, only problem not enough hd ports on the tv, only 2 and i need 5 heh heh, thanks again steptoe.

Yes Wilb i got it in the end, just on the back up idea, i done a back up a few days ago, but today when i tried to use it, the message came up no back up restore found, so i couldnt try to restore, thanks for your input but as i said to steptoe no more messing about with it, now that it is fixed.

Yes Wilb i got it in the end, just on the back up idea, i done a back up a few days ago, but today when i tried to use it, the message came up no back up restore found, so i couldnt try to restore, thanks for your input but as i said to steptoe no more messing about with it, now that it is fixed.

You know you don't mean that,
lol
Yull have forgot all about it in a months time, and decide to see if you can get that new superwarmbird satellite then, :grin:

Back