Gotta Love Motorised

Indeed they were - gutted I didn't have a bet on it tbh :(
I'll bet that would have been a mega price at the start,
hindsight and all that, we'd all be rich men if we had a time machine.
my local bookies were offering 33/1 on McGregor today,
for a KO
I wobbled, but put my tenner on a case of beer instead, that was a sure winner, :cool:

United were impressive today, looking like a proper Mourinho team now - pace, power and direction. I think most Premier League teams would have struggled to contain them there. You could tell they were on fire coz the United fans were actually making some noise for once haha.

I thought it was gonna be the story of last season where we dominated but couldn't put the ball in the back of the net :grin:

They looked more like the United of old to me, swashbuckling attacking football.

They played a lot of good attacking football at home last season too - chances galore but we just couldn't put them in the back of the net but now, the chances that wouldn't have gone in last season seem to be going our way at the moment so i'm pleased :)

They played a lot of good attacking football at home last season too - chances galore but we just couldn't put them in the back of the net but now, the chances that wouldn't have gone in last season seem to be going our way at the moment so i'm pleased :)

Matic is looking like the final piece - him sitting deep is giving Pobga freedom to attack, Pogba attacking links play up and doesn't require the striker to drop deep to get involved.

Reactions: ste
Matic is looking like the final piece - him sitting deep is giving Pobga freedom to attack, Pogba attacking links play up and doesn't require the striker to drop deep to get involved.

I'm loving Matic - steal of the century. Pogba needs to work on his striking of the ball - his conversion rate isn't good enough... If I had a crack at goal 10 times, I'm sure i'd score 1 or 2 also.

I'm loving Matic - steal of the century. Pogba needs to work on his striking of the ball - his conversion rate isn't good enough... If I had a crack at goal 10 times, I'm sure i'd score 1 or 2 also.

Baffling that Chelski would sell him to United... it'd have made more sense for them to sell at half the price to an Italian team and not strengthen a rival.

Bet you can't dab like Pogba though haha

Spoilt for choice :grin:

p2zcA9d.jpg
I have a motorised setup too, what channels am i looking for? are theses free to air or do i need a cam?

I have a motorised setup too, what channels am i looking for? are theses free to air or do i need a cam?

These are service feeds - simply google PL service feeds on 7e / 10e ... you will need a 1m+ dish though to receive these (maybe bigger the further north/west you are).

These channels use softcam keys (T*ndberg) to be specific. It's not a simple task initially - it's a bit of a learning curve and took me a while to figure it all out.

I have all the 3pm kick off's through my IPTV supplier, been with him 6 months now and no downtime or stutter/freeze just as good as my c/s was.
All in HD through my Zgemma star 2s.

For me? ... yes, all in HD with English commentary.

Is that on tanberg? I hear people on the technomate mate site talking about it and new receivers that can open the channels with keys. I have not really tried playing about with keys for ages. Do you open these with keys and on a enigma 2 box? I have a solo 4k and not really messed with keys as its an arm based system. I've got loads of hd sports channels but very few with english coms.

Back