government ignore our PPE factories

Obi wan bissaka

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Did anyone watch the panorama last night on covid and the government, there was a factory that make PPE and basically they have been trying to get hold of the government in regards to gowns for nurses and they tried and tried to get hold of them to no avail, the factory is running 6 days a week and all the PPE there making is going to AMERICA because the UK government have basically just ignored, absolute disgrace were the 5th biggest economy in the world and we are so poor with this pandemic, absolute disgrace.... sorry rant over

Get a news crew up there to film whats going on as thats how i heard about a Donegal firm making millions of ppe stuff a week,nursing homes would love extra equipment as well as hospitals.

Get a news crew up there to film whats going on as thats how i heard about a Donegal firm making millions of ppe stuff a week,nursing homes would love extra equipment as well as hospitals.
Yeah nursing home workers have been left to rot mate absolute disgrace, panorama were with that factory for 10 days, no 1 from government would take the call so a UK factory is selling to the U.S makes me so mad mate, a few of my pals Mrs are care workers etc... just been left behind to fight on their own . Don't know how they sleep at night

The Government simply don't want there to be enough PPE in hospitals. They go for the publicity stunt of getting well know fashion brands to produce them, then play on the "public spirit" charitable nature and let old women sew a handful a day to pass to care homes and hospitals, while massive quantities and the capacity to make copious amounts more is untapped. Scandalous.

Get them to ship up free samples as they would just love that,even nursing homes on lockdown over here get the odd van with goodies for the staff and patients to lift their spirits.Tell them to keep fighting.

Nurses having to use bin bags as aprons and to cover there head wtf are we living in, in 2016 Germany done an assessment, they said what would happen if their was a pandemic, what do we need to buy in and measures to make, so they done there assessment and went out and brought what they needed, they made access to more ICU brought ventilators in..... the UK TURNED ROUND AND SAID ITS 2 EXPENSIVE WE ENT PAYING IT.... WTF!!! But again u stress and this is just my opinion I don't slag off anyone who likes/voted Conservative but they are all millionaire's have a look at the facts

Lower school funding - all their children go private
No money for NHS - they all use private health care
Cut police- they all live in areas where there's no trouble.
No gear for our army lads/ ladies - we rely on The US for help.
Its all to help their own pockets and again that's just my opinion on the Conservative party and not a reflection on the people that voted them in. I know people who voted for them because they wanted brexit sorted and I can understand that

Government is an absolute joke. No not my hatred for these fat cats with their millions and living in their luxury accommodation but how they have well and truly fekked all these front line workers with PPE.

Constant BS we here about how PPE is short everywhere yet you have factories in the UK who are begging to make PPE for these workers and government is fobbing them off.

A lot of these deaths fall on the government because they have failed to act in a timely manner and have utterly and completely failed when it comes to PPE and have endangered lives in the process.

What can anyone expect from these sociopaths in power.

Government is an absolute joke. No not my hatred for these fat cats with their millions and living in their luxury accommodation but how they have well and truly fekked all these front line workers with PPE.

Constant BS we here about how PPE is short everywhere yet you have factories in the UK who are begging to make PPE for these workers and government is fobbing them off.

A lot of these deaths fall on the government because they have failed to act in a timely manner and have utterly and completely failed when it comes to PPE and have endangered lives in the process.

What can anyone expect from these sociopaths in power.
Couldn't agree more with you

Did anyone watch the panorama last night on covid and the government, there was a factory that make PPE and basically they have been trying to get hold of the government in regards to gowns for nurses and they tried and tried to get hold of them to no avail, the factory is running 6 days a week and all the PPE there making is going to AMERICA because the UK government have basically just ignored, absolute disgrace were the 5th biggest economy in the world and we are so poor with this pandemic, absolute disgrace.... sorry rant over

I just viewed it there on iPlayer. I don't trust the fake news BBC mainstream media . No doubt we'lll find every NHS commentator is some Labour member activist, that the left wing BBC is keen to hide. As for the factory selling stuff to the US, I'd need to know more details. I see there's no mention of the British Army on how they've wanted to take over full control of the distribution, for reasons that the NHS were making a right hash of it, meaning some hospitals were being over supplied and others under supplied, through the NHS' usual bad management.

I wonder if Panorama will mention the NHS decision to agresively admit CV-19 diagnosed elderly patients to old folks homes to free up bed capacity during the lockdown in a future programme? Btw that's an explanation for the spread of CV-19 in old folks homes... (deaths not reported btw)

All I'm saying is don't be so quick to trust the BBC fake news as they lie all the way.

If it’s true that 84% of nursing homes are privately owned, charging residents between £700 - £2000 per week. Why is it the Governments responsibility to provide PPE?
So the government can bail out 80% of workers in which most companies can still afford to pay there staff but the government can't supply PPE to nurses and care workers????? :unsure: :unsure:

So the government can bail out 80% of workers in which most companies can still afford to pay there staff but the government can't supply PPE to nurses and care workers????? :unsure: :unsure:
And also just to let uno most are non profit so all their money goes back in but that means that the government don't have to supply ? I pay tax and alot of tax I might and so does everyone else, I would like 2 c nurses paramedics army on more money and at least have the tools to do their jobs, army the same they don't even get the right boots to where that's how bad it is

If it’s true that 84% of nursing homes are privately owned, charging residents between £700 - £2000 per week. Why is it the Governments responsibility to provide PPE?
What about all the companies dont pay tax in the UK?? There all off shore but the government are paying the wages of their workers still?? Swings and roundabouts

By all means put your left wing spin on it. But shouldn’t care home owners burden the responsibility. Or is it always going to be the fault of the government?

Back