government ignore our PPE factories

I thought this was a rant about PPE. Or is it just an anti Goverment rant?
So I just need a yes or no off you for this next question

Have the government done enough for doctors, nurses care workers and paramedics in regards to supplying the PPE they need? Yes or no

I dont know the answer. I didnt watch panorama. But if i ask my daughter, who's an NHS nurse, albeit not dealing with covid19 patients, I’d say yes. But if i read the Daily Mirror, I’d say no.

perhaps the same question should be asked of NHS management?

Yeah so it is correct that the way the PPE is dished out to the hospitals is a joke, your daughter may be lucky in getting the ppe and I'm glad she is as safe as can be, I just feel priority should be protection for the workers who are saving lives and I totally agree with you that the nhs management is a shambles but again the government were to slow in purchasing the equipment needed for this disaster

Regardless of what newspaper you read, tv documentary you watch or account of nhs worker you hear, the fact that Matt Hancock was openly mooting the idea of reusing single use ppe tells you all you need to know. They've got it horribly wrong. They're failing to adequately protect those who are tasked with saving lives of people who have a highly contagious virus.

My daughter works on a covid ward and she has said they have never run out of PPE. I am of the opinion the press go out looking for a headline as i listen to the ministers most days on the BBC then they get totally miss quoted in certain newpapers.

PPE that goes into hospitals has a shelf life as it sterile so you can only stockpile so much.

Just because some may have supply of PPE mate doesnt mean there isnt shortage across the country.

Doctors my family know blatantly have said they dont have safe PPE to do their jobs.

Press will go for whatever story can get them ratings etc but in this case mostly PPE issues are genuine concern and government aint done no where near enough.

Just because some may have supply of PPE mate doesnt mean there isnt shortage across the country.

Doctors my families know blanatnly have said they dont have safe PPE to do their jobs.

Press will go for whatever story can get them ratings etc but in this case mostly PPE issues are genuine concern and government aint done no where near enough.
100% agree with you

I am not doubting some hospitals have run short, however i dont think it is the majority the NHS is a huge organisation it would not be hard to find a issue somewhere.

I find it deeply misleading from government saying all NHS bodies have sufficient supply of PPE. Clearly lying to prevent the true fekk up they have made.

Doctors, nurses and others have openly come out and said they have no PPE or not sufficient PPE. Then care homes who have hardly any PPE.

Same government that was guaranteeing 100,000 tests a day, ye sure :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I find it deeply misleading from government saying all NHS bodies have sufficient supply of PPE. Clearly lying to prevent the true fekk up they have made.

Doctors, nurses and others have openly come out and said they have no PPE or not sufficient PPE. Then care homes who have hardly any PPE.

Same government that was guaranteeing 100,000 tests a day, ye sure :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Same government who got scammed by a company selling fake tests

The goverment has hit over 100,000 tests the past two days. It is not the goverments job to provide PPE for care homes they charge private residents around £1,000 a week. And they get funding off the local council for people who cannot pay.

I know i would not want to be PM at this moment in time. It is very easy to run them down. But you have got to ask yourself could you do any better

The goverment has hit over 100,000 tests the past two days. It is not the goverments job to provide PPE for care homes they charge private residents around £1,000 a week. And they get funding off the local council for people who cannot pay.

I know i would not want to be PM at this moment in time. It is very easy to run them down. But you have got to ask yourself could you do any better
What about all the companies that dont pay tax in the UK but its OK for the government to pay there wages ?? But care homes can't have help???

What about all the companies that dont pay tax in the UK but its OK for the government to pay there wages ?? But care homes can't have help???
They may not pay much tax in this country but they employ 000's so indirectly they do pay tax Employers NI, VAT and employees Pay tax and NI to help pay for the health service.

Yes they did lmaooo
They placed a small order to test them and found out 3 in 4 gave a false postive. They have got a provisnal order in case a solution is found. I take it your on about the anti body test.

The test to find out if you have the virus has always worked.

The Government have insisted private care homes take people who have been released from hospital to free up beds, without testing them for Covid-19. They have a moral obligation to protect the staff they're putting under such pressure.

The Government have insisted private care homes take people who have been released from hospital to free up beds, without testing them for Covid-19. They have a moral obligation to protect the staff they're putting under such pressure.
Again with care homes charging such high fees. They should be paying for tests and protecting there own staff. My girlfriends nan is in a care at 90 this is exactlly what they did. guess what no outbreaks of covid 19. All new residents coming in are tested and not admitted until the home recives a negative result. This has been going on for well over 8 weeks now.

Back