government ignore our PPE factories

Worst hit country in Europe now its laughable how bad we have handled this, Bare in mind we are the 5th richest economy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: embarrassing

And we had the benefit of a bit longer to prepare for it, seeing other European countries like Italy, France and Spain hit first yet we inexplicably have a higher death count than them all.

It doesn't help with all the "Street party's" going on atm, people just don't listen but thats because this virus hasn't happened to them, as I said b4, my dad nearly died from covid 5 weeks ill and 14 days in hospital, didn't know which way it was going to go, and I was the same when it 1st happend, I used to say its abit over the top but ill be honest, I was making plans for my dads death he was that bad so if that isn't enuf for people to stop crying about being stuck in doors and have a little bit of self control and disapline then I don't know what to say.

It doesn't help with all the "Street party's" going on atm, people just don't listen but thats because this virus hasn't happened to them, as I said b4, my dad nearly died from covid 5 weeks ill and 14 days in hospital, didn't know which way it was going to go, and I was the same when it 1st happend, I used to say its abit over the top but ill be honest, I was making plans for my dads death he was that bad so if that isn't enuf for people to stop crying about being stuck in doors and have a little bit of self control and disapline then I don't know what to say.

Crazy yesterday... people sat on streets drinking, observing social distancing till they've had a few then mixing like there's nothing happening. Hope your Dad makes a full recovery.

Crazy yesterday... people sat on streets drinking, observing social distancing till they've had a few then mixing like there's nothing happening. Hope your Dad makes a full recovery.
I walked the dog around half 10 and it was still going on full blown party's, only takes one person to have it and could infect the whole street and people may think that's over the top but it isn't but I'm not gonna tell people how to live their lives but for the time being I'm not interested in going out with my pals or meeting up with anyone for that matter, and....... thankyou (y)

But I thought we had sufficient PPE :unsure:

This is what BS the government was spouting.

We really should have learned lessons from Italy and Spain.

We have overtaken them as worst affected country in Europe. What major screw up for this government.

Where party was happening on my street. They were just in their own drives and just waving saying hello and speaking to each other from a distance.

I was out on my drive for few hours and then just went in.

Hope all is well with your dad mate now.

With easing of restrictions I do believe things will get much worse as people will have the mindset it's safe to go out and so whatever.

Where party was happening on my street. They were just in their own drives and just waving saying hello and speaking to each other from a distance.

I was out on my drive for few hours and then just went in.

You don't have to justify your street carnival to me CK, if you want to throw a party then it's your choice entirely.

You don't have to justify your street carnival to me CK, if you want to throw a party then it's your choice entirely.

Not justifying anything. Just saying how compared to other parties that happened across the country strict measures were in place by the organiser and everyone adhered to it.

Wasn't anything different for me sitting in the back garden and sitting at the front.

Hope all is well with your dad mate now.

With easing of restrictions I do believe things will get much worse as people will have the mindset it's safe to go out and so whatever.
Thanks mate and yeah I do aswell second wave will come but hopefully because Scotland have put their foot down, boris might flap it

Ye fair play to Scotland for saying they will not allow easing of restrictions.

I believe Wales have also said something similar.

Some NHS managers have tried to stop doctors speaking publicly about shortages of personal protective equipment, the BBC has been told.

WhistleblowersUK said more than 100 healthcare workers had contacted them since the beginning of March, raising concerns about Covid-19 and PPE
Doctors 'told not to discuss PPE shortages'

Of course they have to shut them up.

God forbid they speak the truth and out this ridiculous government from the sheer failure which still exists for shortage of PPE.

Back