government ignore our PPE factories

I know what you mean, but I genuinley believe most "yanks" are decent people, but have been conned like we have (Boris and Dominic Cummings, pair of twats), not me
In fairness Boris is not afraid to make big decisions and will not be pushed about. He likes huge infastructure projects which will in turn create 000's of jobs.

I think over the long term the country will do well. I think we are coming out of Europe at exactly the right time as we would be expected to bail out other countries as well of dealing with problems this pandemic has left behind.

The bible belt of America isn't like any religion you are familiar with.
They are about a thousand times more 'hardline' than any Soviet or Chinese commy.
Trump fears the religious nutjobs more than any other sector of American society and he's right to, they have more power than him and control more people
could not agree more.

I know what you mean, but I genuinley believe most "yanks" are decent people, but have been conned like we have (Boris and Dominic Cummings, pair of twats), not me

I'm not even gona waste my time discussing those numb nuts we have to put up with.

Question to Americans is, is Biden a lesser evil. Because he is an family ain't squeaky clean that's for sure. He has his own interests. Maybe he is the lesser of the two evils.

The bible belt of America isn't like any religion you are familiar with.
They are about a thousand times more 'hardline' than any Soviet or Chinese commy.
Trump fears the religious nutjobs more than any other sector of American society and he's right to, they have more power than him and control more people

I am familiar with those types of people and their rhetoric they spout over there.

If people over there don't wake up and just continue to be controlled then America could completely spiral out of control.

I'm not even gona waste my time discussing those numb nuts we have to put up with.

Question to Americans is, is Biden a lesser evil. Because he is an family ain't squeaky clean that's for sure. He has his own interests. Maybe he is the lesser of the two evils.
Better than communist Corbyn and Abacus Abbott. well i suppose you would of got free internet always a upside.

And to address the question in the title of this thread.
Government cannot liase with every old fart who wants to knit face masks while watching emmerdale farm - PPE has to be sterile and certified as so, they can't cut a deal with people who get in touch with them every week to tell them they've crocheted a pair of slippers for a nurse in Bradford.
And I'll never forget my old nan's last words to me, "what are you doing in here with that axe"

And to address the question in the title of this thread.
Government cannot liase with every old fart who wants to knit face masks while watching emmerdale farm - PPE has to be sterile and certified as so, they can't cut a deal with people who get in touch with them every week to tell them they've crocheted a pair of slippers for a nurse in Bradford.
And I'll never forget my old nan's last words to me, "what are you doing in here with that axe"
That is the problem most of these knicker factories have not got the facilties to make the PPE.I think Trump has even fell out with 3m who is a major supplier of facemasks.

That is the problem most of these knicker factories have not got the facilties to make the PPE.I think Trump has even fell out with 3m who is a major supplier of facemasks.
Yes he named and shamed them in one if his recent conferences. It was about a week before he recommended injecting dettol directly into the lungs I believe

In fairness Boris is not afraid to make big decisions and will not be pushed about. He likes huge infastructure projects which will in turn create 000's of jobs.

I think over the long term the country will do well. I think we are coming out of Europe at exactly the right time as we would be expected to bail out other countries as well of dealing with problems this pandemic has left behind.

What big decision has the privileged aresole made recently he has'nt been around for weeks ( even after he got better), I agree coming out of Europe at the right time, but whats wrong with trying to help other countries or anyone else for that matter in these shit times

Yes he named and shamed them in one if his recent conferences. It was about a week before he recommended injecting dettol directly into the lungs I believe

Could you imagine any UK primeminster standing outside of NO 10 and telling us to inject ourselves with dettol. The trouble is the yanks would give a go.

What big decision has the privileged aresole made recently he has'nt been around for weeks ( even after he got better), I agree coming out of Europe at the right time, but whats wrong with trying to help other countries or anyone else for that matter in these shit times
He pretty much makes evrey decision .yes he takes advice but he is the ultimate decison maker. In a ideal world nothing wrong with helping other countries however, after this pandemic we quite simply cannot afford it. The EU will quite simply have to bail out countries like Greece and Italy. However, this pandemic might just put a end to the whole EU project. Because France and Germany cannot help them all.

Boris like any other leader has those behind the scenes making the decisions and them being the puppets.

We have Jr trump as PM. Yippee :sneaky:

They're talking about ramping us up on the Railway too dunno how they plan to enforce the "Social Distancing" as its a bloody nightmare as it is :flushed:

Back