government ignore our PPE factories

No what I mean is cases are there but on the news and even if you read things there isn't substantial cases or deaths.

South Africa is only country in Africa to be worst affected.

Could be wrong though.
[/QUOTE
You have to remember not all countries have a fantastic NHS so people just dont live as long.

Yes that is obvious though.

Most poor countries can't ever have the health care systems that wealthiest counties have be it UK, America, Canada etc

They just don't have to money to build and sustain a top quality health care system.

You have to remember there are lots of corrupt countries around the world aswell. They have the money but don't spend it on there people. The UK is extremley over populated aswell that may explain some of our high death rates. Countries like Australlia are vast but not as populated as the UK,

Yep many many corrupt countries.

Countries like India and Pakistan have some of the most corrupt and powerful figures in the world.

Full of poverty those countries despite the leaders and those at top have all the money imaginable to fix the countries and make people's lives better but they take and use all that money on themselves.

Rich and powerful generally are corrupt and when it comes to leaders of countries for most part they are the same.

Most poor countries can't ever have the health care systems that wealthiest counties have be it UK, America, Canada etc

They just don't have to money to build and sustain a top quality health care system.
Exactly, but where would you rather live right now? Manchester or Michigan?

I think most of us if not all will choose UK over US.

What guy in their right mind wants to go where trump is the leader and advising you to drink or inject your self with bleach.

Neither would I.
You can look on any news channel and see multiple instances of how not to deal with a pandemic. America seems to have ditched the idea of any kind of control. The place is split in two, governors trying to do what's best for their state and Trump telling protestors to take up arms and claim the streets and drink bleach.
Brazil leader saying it's no more than a cold while gravediggers are digging 13,000 graves a week
Bolsonaro is a Trump like TW*T

I think most of us if not all will choose UK over US.

What guy in their right mind wants to go where trump is the leader and advising you to drink or inject your self with bleach.
The trouble is i think the whole country is as mad as him that is why he got elected.

Americans for most part wanted him and despite his insane suggestions his followers still worship him as a God.

That country truly is screwed up. Don't be surprised if he gets re-elected

Americans for most part wanted him and despite his insane suggestions his followers still worship him as a God.

That country truly is screwed up. Don't be surprised if he gets re-elected
And if he dose he will goto war with China when this is all over. Which would probably be a huge mistake.

The trouble is i think the whole country is as mad as him that is why he got elected.
Hopefully not, next time (January) I think most American people are going to suss him out, except the filth that is Fox news of course.

And if he dose he will goto war with China when this is all over. Which would probably be a huge mistake.

China will become the new number 1 super power.

Trump will do everything to derail and stop that.

The guy legitimately needs help. How the hell he is the president and what crap he comes out with as a president is mind boggling.

Bolsonaro is a Trump like TW*T
He'll end up like Mussolini, strung up and spat on and rightly so. Brazilians like Americans will only put up with so much before they turn.
The thing with Americans though is that a lot of them already have a worse disease called religion and a vast number of idiots believe that the virus was sent by the devil and that holding hands and singing hymns will cure them or give them protection

Hopefully not, next time (January) I think most American people are going to suss him out, except the filth that is Fox news of course.

Haha come on mate don't give.American people too much credit.

They see trump as some idol. Nothing he.does or says however insane will change that.

Yes fox news is the most poisonous propaganda machine out there.

He'll end up like Mussolini, strung up and spat on and rightly so. Brazilians like Americans will only put up with so much before they turn.
The thing with Americans though is that a lot of them already have a worse disease called religion and a vast number of idiots believe that the virus was sent by the devil and that holding hands and singing hymns will cure them or give them protection
That is the trouble with these relegious countries if we found a treatment they would not take it. As they beleive god will save them.

Wouldn't call religion a disease especially with billions who belong to religions. If you want to be believe that it's entirely your prerogative.

But not all religions and religious people are ignoring social distancing.measures and what is in place. They are doing what is asked of them just like any non religious person.

Haha come on mate don't give.American people too much credit.

They see trump as some idol. Nothing he.does or says however insane will change that.

Yes fox news is the most poisonous propaganda machine out there.

I know what you mean, but I genuinley believe most "yanks" are decent people, but have been conned like we have (Boris and Dominic Cummings, pair of twats), not me

Wouldn't call religion a disease especially with billions who belong to religions. If you want to be believe that it's entirely your prerogative.

But not all religions and religious people are ignoring social distancing.measures and what is in place. They are doing what is asked of them just like any non religious person.
If this trial with blood plasma prooves sucessful how many Jehovah’s Witnesses do you think will take the treatment.

The bible belt of America isn't like any religion you are familiar with.
They are about a thousand times more 'hardline' than any Soviet or Chinese commy.
Trump fears the religious nutjobs more than any other sector of American society and he's right to, they have more power than him and control more people

Back