Grogbuild E2 still running

Done that.. Nothing happens. I just get blank screen or back to boot screen for wooshbuild
It's not recognising the usb.
Use a different one and continue in that fashion until one works.
You may need to try half a dozen flash drives until it accepts one

I said at the beginning Wooshbuild Infinity , stuck on bootscreen and I can't flash. Have flashed many times before with no issues
Infinity is NOT an image, it's a build.
The image will be openatv but the image version is what was requested, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 etc

pretty sure vu-solo2se is a clone box, you might need patched image as they won't accept oe images
I don't think so- I have flashed many times before with no issues

Try the Vu+ factory image first
Code:

vuplus.com
Thanks. What is interesting is when I remove the usb stick and look at the folder it then has exteme tv folder and movies folder showing, does that mean it is trying to flash but getting stuck there?

I don't think so- I have flashed many times before with no issues

Thanks. What is interesting is when I remove the usb stick and look at the folder it then has exteme tv folder and movies folder showing, does that mean it is trying to flash but getting stuck there?
it is a clone m8, there are a few versions all in same case, Lorisun is one that springs to mind. you may be able to flashbuilds to your box , but not original images without causing damage somewhere down the road, I did have several versions of solo2 se clone firmware from back when they were 1st released, they did cause a bit of panic as some of the boxes then could only be flashed with images from their mafufacturer,guys were buying in bulk from China & pushing them out as genuine ,tho eventually the images were patched to allow flash. I'm just giving you an option from experience of helping run a large sat forum some years ago. It could easily be that it's usb, but if you're getting an error while using telnet that e2 is already running & it was pointed out how to stop this & it didn't work,it might be better to explore all options

it is a clone m8, there are a few versions all in same case, Lorisun is one that springs to mind. you may be able to flashbuilds to your box , but not original images without causing damage somewhere down the road, I did have several versions of solo2 se clone firmware from back when they were 1st released, they did cause a bit of panic as some of the boxes then could only be flashed with images from their mafufacturer,guys were buying in bulk from China & pushing them out as genuine ,tho eventually the images were patched to allow flash. I'm just giving you an option from experience of helping run a large sat forum some years ago. It could easily be that it's usb, but if you're getting an error while using telnet that e2 is already running & it was pointed out how to stop this & it didn't work,it might be better to explore all options
Ok so I just tried a couple of cloned images but no use there. Think I will just get a new box.

Ok so I just tried a couple of cloned images but no use there. Think I will just get a new box.
there's no need to panic just yet, do a little research, you got a lot of good info from the other lads posts. I only gave you an option, Pablo explained to you re builds & original images,, builds are created by people giving up lots of their time to make the experience of using enigma boxes as easy as possible. Using an original image, means you make your own changes & preferences. If you google your box you'll get an idea of the available images for different makers of solo2 se. I have a genuine solo2 ,I rarely reflash as I lost near all interest in this hobby. As others have said sometimes usbs play up & box can't see them. .Just reading one of your posts saying u had a folder on usb,after failed flash. When you do flash, make sure there's only the image on the usb, nothing else & also disconnect any others you've got connected before flashing, don't give up just yet

there's no need to panic just yet, do a little research, you got a lot of good info from the other lads posts. I only gave you an option, Pablo explained to you re builds & original images,, builds are created by people giving up lots of their time to make the experience of using enigma boxes as easy as possible. Using an original image, means you make your own changes & preferences. If you google your box you'll get an idea of the available images for different makers of solo2 se. I have a genuine solo2 ,I rarely reflash as I lost near all interest in this hobby. As others have said sometimes usbs play up & box can't see them. .Just reading one of your posts saying u had a folder on usb,after failed flash. When you do flash, make sure there's only the image on the usb, nothing else & also disconnect any others you've got connected before flashing, don't give up just yet
Thanks mate. I'll keep going!

Start Enigma2 in console mode and attach the log here. Attach is not the same as paste. Issue the following commands one at a time using Putty or any other Terminal client.

init 4
enigma2

Please post a picture of the front and rear of the box. I wonder if you are mixing up "Solo SE v2" and "Solo 2 SE".

Start Enigma2 in console mode and attach the log here. Attach is not the same as paste. Issue the following commands one at a time using Putty or any other Terminal client.

init 4
enigma2

Please post a picture of the front and rear of the box. I wonder if you are mixing up "Solo SE v2" and "Solo 2 SE".
I hope I have done this correctly.. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• pac_PID6604_n5.txt
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220616_114940.jpg
    IMG_20220616_114940.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220616_114910.jpg
    IMG_20220616_114910.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 10
OK, that is a solo2 se, which is a clone. I am not too clued up on the versions that allow genuine images or if patched images are required. Hopefully someone will assist.

You have actually started Enigma2 in debug mode, not exactly what I asked.
Code:
 StackTrace
 Plugin raised exception at WHERE_SESSIONSTART
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 224, in __init__
     p(reason=0, session=self)
   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/wbconfig/plugin.py", line 30, in autostart
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 356, in __call__
 ========== Stacktrace of active Python threads ===========
 ========== MainThread 0x75f34940 =========================
 File: "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 869, in <module>
   runScreenTest()
 File: "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 551, in runScreenTest
   session = Session(desktop = enigma.getDesktop(0), summary_desktop = enigma.getDesktop(1), navigation = nav)
 File: "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 224, in __init__
   p(reason=0, session=self)
 File: "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/wbconfig/plugin.py", line 29, in autostart
 ========== Stacktrace end ================================
 SystemExit: None

Anyway, Using FTP, navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
Copy the "wbconfig" folder to your PC just incase we need it later.
Delete the "wbconfig" from receiver
Using Putty/Terminal, restart enigma2 with following commands one at a time
init 4
enigma2
If that does not restart,
init 6

Back