GrogBuild Grogbuild Error Using OpenVix

What are you creating a new thread for? - isn't it part of the same problem you've been having?
Original issue was for getting Grogbuild running on vix with a certain skin..once I learnt that vix and was out onto a back burner I posted my findings to display the errors I got incase grog did ever decide to look into it..

I then moved back to atv with grog got that all up and running and added willo now have an issue with a boutique on thay build

Hence following what willo mentioned

Kiddac's skins should work on python 3. They are available on the plugin server and should be fine. Is the one crashing being installed from an alternative source?

Kiddac's skins should work on python 3. They are available on the plugin server and should be fine. Is the one crashing being installed from an alternative source?
No it was through the grogsbuild selecting Vix then skin sly1080 I think it was option 2 I believe

I think the issue was that the OP had installed Grogbuild for ViX and it hasn't been updated for python 3 and all his skin files are py2 for ATV 6.4.

I'm hoping that his absence means that it's working now :sweatsmile:

The way I understood the "builds" is that they are customisations and most frequent user configs added at once. If that is indeed a correct understanding, why are the skins installed on grogs customisation crashing ?

All of Kiddac's work is Python 3 compatible as far as I am aware.

I'm not sure if Grog's build installs the latest skins from the feeds or if he has his own personalised versions.
I think he has his own toppicks setup which may have been the problem.

Back