GrogBuild grogbuild on sf8008

Not read everything but the problem is probably that Grogbuild runs on atv 6.4 but the ATV 6.4 image is no longer supported by ATV so (guessing here) it can't install all the plugins etc.

Basically forget Grogbuild when trying to flash. either do it yourself from scratch or use WIllobuild

im running atv 6.4, and at the end of the flash it hands on "successfully flashed, rebooting in 3 seconds" but doesnt ....

im running atv 6.4, and at the end of the flash it hands on "successfully flashed, rebooting in 3 seconds" but doesnt ....
If you're flashing another partition you need to reboot to it manually using the multiboot selector in the standby/restart menu.

If you're flashing another partition you need to reboot to it manually using the multiboot selector in the standby/restart menu.
Not sure if you have the same issue, when i flash another partition it says rebooting in 3 seconds once done i have to manually power off/on

Same on all images I think. It only reboots automatically if you flash the partition you're using. Otherwise use multiboot.

On request about partition, I don't select partition I just hit enter. I'm assuming It'll flash on the partition I'm using. A manual reboot, then starts fast recovery... it doesn't load a setup screen for grog that promts me to select a restore image

On request about partition, I don't select partition I just hit enter. I'm assuming It'll flash on the partition I'm using. A manual reboot, then starts fast recovery... it doesn't load a setup screen for grog that promts me to select a restore image
Choose the slot you are using ? when it asks multiboot put 1/2/3/4 which ever one is free. Try a spare partition that you are not currently using.

Back