GrogBuild grogbuild on sf8008

hi guys, sf8008 UHD combi not working with grogbuild. tried with ATV and VIX, Tried with ATV 6.4 and 7.2 through terminal. gets stuck at successfully flashed, rebooting in 3 seconds and does nothing. force restart brings it back to atv. on VIX in putty im getting error at the end when its about to flash

getting image from

wget: missing URL
Usage: wget [OPTION]... ... Try `wget --help' for more options. seems same issue as twin sat before it was patched. can you do the same for combi version?
Flash it from recovery. Power down the box hit the front power button to enable that.

the downloaded grog build to the usb i can extract and make a flashable usb from it?
Network multiboot image upgrade - image select choose what you want - slot select choose one that is free - start upgrade and you will have a new image to setup

there is no grogbuild option to flash? i have already flashed atv and vix successfully, im trying to load grogbuild on top of vix or atv and not successful. seems same issue as was there with the double sat tuner, as mine is now a combi box DVB-T and S2 combi.

there is no grogbuild option to flash? i have already flashed atv and vix successfully, im trying to load grogbuild on top of vix or atv and not successful. seems same issue as was there with the double sat tuner, as mine is now a combi box DVB-T and S2 combi.
You cannot flash grog on openvix its an atv image. It will only work on atv 6.4 python 2 the newer images are python 3

i flashed grog onto openatv 6.4 and it completed the full flash. then at the end "successfully flashed, will reboot in 3 seconds" but it doesnt reboot. then when i force reboot, it starts "fast recovery" and reverts back.

All new images are python 3 software now the older stuff does not work on them unless been upgraded. Stick willobuild on there super stuff he does

i flashed grog onto openatv 6.4 and it completed the full flash. then at the end "successfully flashed, will reboot in 3 seconds" but it doesnt reboot. then when i force reboot, it starts "fast recovery" and reverts back.
When it gets to reboot turn the box on and off via the power switch that will boot it up.

will be going to willowbuild by the looks of it..... still cant let this beat me and looking for answers :grin:
I just gave you the answer it will fix that . Keep grog on slot 2 and the Main one willo on slot 1 :ROFLMAO: I like both guys but willo is NO 1

it gets as far as flashing, the usb isnt the problem.

update:: i was selcting slkyq skin, and it wasn't loading it. on selecting skyhd skin it worked.

Just tried netflix, and the grog image for the startup background is a watermark in the background. how can this be removed?

Back