grogbuild software update

Sorry to bring your thread a different direction, but where did you find the Pluto TV plugin?
I've just seen it advertised on TV in the last hour and your thread has turned up.
I noticed that today forgot to ask in the reply as checked the feeds on openvix to and no Pluto available on there (Willobuild)

Wasnt in mine when I searched, but I'll search again.
Not in openATV.

Cheers
Just installed it on a MIPS box can confirm it works and looks good. Never used it before.

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_190949.jpg
    IMG_20220501_190949.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20220501_191409.jpg
    IMG_20220501_191409.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
This was in downloadable plugins -> Extensions on ATV 6.4, but when clicking green button to update bouquets it downloads them all apart from the Local, it just sits on 0%, press exit on remote and prompted with an are you sure prompt, click yes or no and still doesn't exit plugin so now need to reboot box.

Update: restarted gui via command line and then retried and it updated fine

I've added it but can't get it to play. Am I missing something?
I'm the same Willo downloaded it ok, its just above UK Entertainment in my folders list, but won't play any of the feeds when I go into it, any ideas (Zgemma H9T)

I'm the same Willo downloaded it ok, its just above UK Entertainment in my folders list, but won't play any of the feeds when I go into it, any ideas (Zgemma H9T)
Works perfect on a mips box maybe settings are done for that may need to tweak a few things. Your box is arm based

Pluto is also a free app on my Smart TV but as far as l can see it doesn't have any thing that other apps have.

Back