grogbuild software update

hi m8 i am using a usb flash drive , it is Initialised and im using openwebif
the box flashes ol untill restart, it did say " fast renboot " but it just kept rebooting fast reboot,
if i remove the usb it boots up but no grogbuild

hi m8 i am using a usb flash drive , it is Initialised and im using openwebif
the box flashes ol untill restart, it did say " fast renboot " but it just kept rebooting fast reboot,
if i remove the usb it boots up but no grogbuild
The 'fast reboot' takes ages, it's definitely not fast.
If you leave it, it will eventually finish.
When Grogbuild asks at the beginning 'do you want to save lines and whatnot'
Are you clicking yes or no?
It might be better to click no

The 'fast reboot' takes ages, it's definitely not fast.
If you leave it, it will eventually finish.
When Grogbuild asks at the beginning 'do you want to save lines and whatnot'
Are you clicking yes or no?
It might be better to click no
im clicking no m8. i will try reflashing again leaving it Fast reboot but i did leave it for about 10-15 mints last time

Hi again finally got it installed with a reflash and let it go thro fast restoe and it worki ng now , 1 thing openwebif wont display terminal to let me neither does filezilla but im using the correct ip address in any ideas

Hi again finally got it installed with a reflash and let it go thro fast restoe and it worki ng now , 1 thing openwebif wont display terminal to let me neither does filezilla but im using the correct ip address in any ideas
On openatv 6.4 you have to set a password using the remote then use that password to login FileZilla or terminal.
Menu, setup, system, network, password setup

On openatv 6.4 you have to set a password using the remote then use that password to login FileZilla or terminal.
Menu, setup, system, network, password setup
ye i ve set password but still the same wont let me in
filezilla says

Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error: Could not connect to server

Back