Guide How to set up a Blade Media BM5000s

will do thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ----------

yeah server ok

---------- Post Merged at 03:22 PM ----------

yeah server ok

Are you having any problems with your internet connection? I would try the youtube app to check that's connected ok.

i cannot get any channels to come on help

Press OK on your remote. Select the group you want to edit eg sport news etc. Press Exit.

Menu - Channel - TV Channel Editor

Select the channel you want to edit.

Red button - Rename

F2 button - Move.

I wouldn't bother messing with it too much at this stage as they are working on the EPG.
Loading a new file will wipe all the changes you make now anyway.

(If you notice in channel editor at the top, the group titles are wrong in that section, but the channels are grouped correctly)

I posted an update here yesterday
I cannot get any of the channels on

Hi there, has anyone had an issue losing mainly the kids channels? I originally thought it was my server so I have tried a new one! However the same channels are missing!!!
Whenever I do a automatic SAT scan I only ever pick up 10 channels, is this normal? I update channel lists from blade on line but still have missing channels

almost 24 hours..but have done it... dont ask me how.. i know the links worked. fashed the the FULL and app firmware first ..found channels .flashed the firmware i found on here (thanks). then entered cline on 9991 tab second part down.. also i turned sky feed to single
. think it was sky stoppin me. was using sky lead upstairs which is multi link. so i think single feed is . theres a pdf link on google .. "how to turn sky lead to single feed"( link was too big for this replay... tbanks for everyones help and simular queries :)

Hi All, new to the forum. Just got a blade 5000s. Can some one tell me which files i need to download for cardsharing. (as you can tell i havnt a clue) :s

Hi, thanks for the tutorial.
Is the firmware download at the beginning of this the latest version?
If not, is it worth updating, how will it improve my box?

Back