h2h no softcams

as per the instructions you have 2 option for installing, once you have installed the feed restart your system when rebooted go to menu/info panel & you should have access to softcampanel/softcam-panel setup

as per the instructions you have 2 option for installing, once you have installed the feed restart your system when rebooted go to menu/info panel & you should have access to softcampanel/softcam-panel setup
Yes I've restarted the box, gone into softcam panel and looks something like below. still not getting channels. where have I gone wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_0975.jpeg
    IMG_0975.jpeg
    444.3 KB · Views: 56
Lets start at the begining?
Why did you have no softcam panel?
is it because you reflashed?
if you reflashed, it will have deleted any lines you had in.
No line = no channels
put your line(s) back in the box, then restart the softcam

@dsayers2014 - Hoping you can help. I’ve read through this channel and confused as hell. Got H2H box which is missing soft cam panel after an update. Can you send me link to the required ipk so I can install and get the soft cam panel option back please? Forgot to mention that I’m using your image also.

OpenATV Softcam Feed

Or openwebif terminal copy and paste

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O softcam-feeds.sh "https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7pfuu9q0rx8cmc/softcam-feeds.sh?dl=0" && chmod +x softcam-feeds.sh && ./softcam-feeds.sh

Install your required cam then menu, infopanel,softcam setup to switch and start cam

Last edited:
OpenATV Softcam Feed

Or openwebif terminal copy and paste

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O softcam-feeds.sh "https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7pfuu9q0rx8cmc/softcam-feeds.sh?dl=0" && chmod +x softcam-feeds.sh && ./softcam-feeds.sh

Install your required cam then menu, infopanel,softcam setup to switch and start cam

Hi @dsayers2014 - I've followed your instructions but hasn't worked. The Softcam Panel or Softcam Setup doesn't appear after a reboot of the box. The feed file is 2kb - is that right?

1.22kb on my phone

20190607_200327.jpg

Did you try the openwebif terminal command line?

Edit you need to goto plugins, green to download plugins and download your softcam

1.22kb on my phone

View attachment 39546

Did you try the openwebif terminal command line?

Edit you need to goto plugins, green to download plugins and download your softcam

Yep did all that. So did command line via terminal. Restarted box

When into Plugins and downloaded CCcam amd Mgcamd. Restarted box.

Also tried installing softcam feed via ipk but no luck.

Edit - Box is using 6.1

I meant infopanel menu.

For some reason that's reporting as ATV 6.1 are you using my latest backup as that uses ATV 6.2. I wouldn't have thought 6.1 would have working feeds as it's old.

I meant infopanel menu.

For some reason that's reporting as ATV 6.1 are you using my latest backup as that uses ATV 6.2. I wouldn't have thought 6.1 would have working feeds as it's old.

Its an older image (April 2018 i think) so yes its 6.1 and that's probably why its not working as it should. Box is my relatives who is in Midlands. I'll most likely need to flash it with your latest image V3.0 (6.2) to get it back up and running.

P.S - Will you be doing a latest image anytime soon?

Attachments

• 2FD83636-A8A5-4F34-A213-65B36C4FB758.jpeg
    2FD83636-A8A5-4F34-A213-65B36C4FB758.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
I'm hoping to sort a new backup during the week providing no other issues pop up.

If you reflash current v3.0 backup and do a software update you'll still need to install softcam feeds to sort out the issues.

strange one this.
Tried updating a H2h, it was running openatv6.1, flashed online to a newer openatv6.1, then run grogbuild flashmybox command to DL/Install latest image, it did so, configured netid, skin etc, no softcam panel.
No downloadable softcams in plugins, tried the universal plugin ipk, came up with 0 packages installed.
sigh
flashed via usb tick with todays openatv
run freerange command line, errors all over the screen cannot install mgcamd 1.38,
cannot install cccam2.3.0, oscam etc, opkg resolver problem (i think)
reflashed with openatv 6.2, run WB infinity, same thing, cannot install any softcams, none in downloadable plugins and universal softcam feed not working

What do?
I have just done a Software Update that installed a new Softcams folder in Downloadable plugins that lists 14 of the latest Softcams including oscam-stable 11518 that should work with the 19.2E DE channels. I am using Zgemma H.2S with OpenATV 6.2, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyWB.

ok on grogbuild Freerange I have updated the softcam to use cams on my feeds and I know @wooshman is working on doing the same.

I have tested on a h52tc, cccam and mgcamd worked, oscam didn't for some reason, I am looking into that.

It should be fine for both mipsel and arm boxes, I've not tested on arm box yet as the boss is sat in front of it.

Newly flashed boxes should now work, if oscam doesn't work then use one of other cams

If you don't want to reflash your box please try (trial and error here) connecting to your box via putty or the terminal in openwebif and entering the following commands

Code:
opkg remove softcam-feed-universal

rm /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf

opkg update

opkg install softcam-feed-universal

opkg update

exit

You should now be able to download the cams via the downloadable plugins list
Works but I don't get a CCcam or mgcamd plugin in the list?

Back