h2h no softcams

pabloescaban

VIP Member
strange one this.
Tried updating a H2h, it was running openatv6.1, flashed online to a newer openatv6.1, then run grogbuild flashmybox command to DL/Install latest image, it did so, configured netid, skin etc, no softcam panel.
No downloadable softcams in plugins, tried the universal plugin ipk, came up with 0 packages installed.
sigh
flashed via usb tick with todays openatv
run freerange command line, errors all over the screen cannot install mgcamd 1.38,
cannot install cccam2.3.0, oscam etc, opkg resolver problem (i think)
reflashed with openatv 6.2, run WB infinity, same thing, cannot install any softcams, none in downloadable plugins and universal softcam feed not working

What do?

Try Universal softcams v3 from willo's toolkit, I think dns is getting blocked in the softcam feeds v2 that builds are using

Some are saying vpn gets around it.

Tagging @wooshman and @grog68 to test and confirm what feeds there using

Try Universal softcams v3 from willo's toolkit, I think dns is getting blocked in the softcam feeds v2 that builds are using

I see, but i manually uploaded the feed to the box .tmp folder and run ipkg install and it wouldn't install, whats all that about then?

?

Grogbuild uses softcam v3, some one else has mentioned this to me today when flashing a h5.

Oddly I flashed a h2 earlier for someone but didn't check for softcam as it was just being used for IPTV. I may reflash my Vu in a mo to see how it goes.

Have they pulled the feeds for 6.1 now that 6.2 is the default image?
I was messing about with a box this morning and ipk's wouldn't install on it even when I copied them to the box first.
There were no working feeds on the box so I assume it won't let you install local ipk's if the feeds are down.

I see, but i manually uploaded the feed to the box .tmp folder and run ipkg install and it wouldn't install, whats all that about then?
I'm not sure, I think I saw another post the other day with someone using wooshbuild infinity and having the same issues and they was using v2 feeds they installed v3 and no feeds issues, grog says he's using v3 so I'm not sure. Can you try using vpn to see if you can install cams.

the softcam v3 ipk is being downloaded from my feed, 25 times so today, so the issue must be the feeds used by the softcam manager, or is there a newer softcam IPK that replaces v3 that we should be usiing?

I tried grogbuild and infinity, no softcams on either, both with today's oatv6.2 and on a slightly older oatv6.2

I don't have ATV installed at the moment what cam are you wanting to use? Maybe @grog68 can opkg download it and upload it to this thread then see if you can install it

i've not tried willo's softcam feed, only the old universal 2.0 version.
tried it by using ipkg install in software management and also tried it using terminal but it won't install

I don't have ATV installed at the moment what cam are you wanting to use? Maybe @grog68 can opkg download it and upload it to this thread then see if you can install it
the issue appears that the softcam manager itself isn't installing, someone pm'd me saying there is no softcam manager/panel so even if managed to install the cam how would you start it?

the issue appears that the softcam manager itself isn't installing, someone pm'd me saying there is no softcam manager/panel so even if managed to install the cam how would you start it?
I thought the panel automatically showed once a cam is installed but I maybe wrong. To me it's the cams not installing.

i've not tried willo's softcam feed, only the old universal 2.0 version.
tried it by using ipkg install in software management and also tried it using terminal but it won't install
grogbuild installs version 3, and that is being downloaded from my feed fine, but something during the install isn't working, maybe the softcam feed itself is down meaning softcam manager is crashing during install or something

is it being blocked by isp's?
it may look like it's downloading but it's actually not?
flashed 3 times, once online and twice via usb, no softcams available from anywhere

now I am baffled, I just downloaded the softcam-v3 ipk from my feed and unpacked it and it's empty. All it contains is the CONTROL folder, no sub folders yet it's not changed, the timestamp on the file is November

now I am baffled, I just downloaded the softcam-v3 ipk from my feed and unpacked it and it's empty. All it contains is the CONTROL folder, no sub folders yet it's not changed, the timestamp on the file is November
Just checked version in willo's toolkit and that contains etc/opkg folder with the feeds conf file but that's blank. I think the preinst script fills it

is it being blocked by isp's?
it may look like it's downloading but it's actually not?
flashed 3 times, once online and twice via usb, no softcams available from anywhere
Can you try this site? If it works you should get a message saying if you can see me it works

Code:
http://nonpublic.space

Back