h2h no softcams

All you can do at the moment is check the softcam section of the downloadable plugins list (green button twice) and try to install the cam, changing the feed url as has been suggested earlier doesn't appear to work, not on my 4k box anyway. The problem was resolved but has come back again.
Only thing is I don't even have a softcam section on the download section for me to check don't know what to do

Ive sussed it like got 2 Ipk Files that do the trick had them running on C:lines + N:lines all day
i can forward you them but not sure how to attach the files m8

strange one this.
Tried updating a H2h, it was running openatv6.1, flashed online to a newer openatv6.1, then run grogbuild flashmybox command to DL/Install latest image, it did so, configured netid, skin etc, no softcam panel.
No downloadable softcams in plugins, tried the universal plugin ipk, came up with 0 packages installed.
sigh
flashed via usb tick with todays openatv
run freerange command line, errors all over the screen cannot install mgcamd 1.38,
cannot install cccam2.3.0, oscam etc, opkg resolver problem (i think)
reflashed with openatv 6.2, run WB infinity, same thing, cannot install any softcams, none in downloadable plugins and universal softcam feed not working

What do?
Ive sussed it like got 2 Ipk Files that do the trick had them running on C:lines + N:lines all day

Already got all the softcam ipk's but thanks, it appears the feeds are only live for short periods of time then off again, lots of people tried today and yesterday using all the ipk feeds but they're off again

i just manually put them in but they work perfectly no Oscam but Mgcamd and CCcam both work great
straight on usb then straight in box takes 2 mins sound for the time being

Already got all the softcam ipk's but thanks, it appears the feeds are only live for short periods of time then off again, lots of people tried today and yesterday using all the ipk feeds but they're off again
i just manually put them in but they work perfectly no Oscam but Mgcamd and CCcam both work great
straight on usb then straight in box takes 2 mins sound for the time being

Sorry, this is an existing box that was flashed a while ago and I didn't remove my existing cams. but if try installing one of the other cams in the downloadable plugin list it throws the not found error. both when feed utl is 6 and 6.2

Try different softcams, oscam atv, oscam atv emu, and any others you have installed, oscam has a life of its own and is ruled by the moon, never know from one day to the next what mood its going to be in

Back