H2s no signal

rob2003c

hi

I think i have exhausted all avenues, apart from asking here

I have h2s which is not picking up a signal

So i have factory reset and flashed with openatv 6.1

i have a 2 cables plugged into the correct ports (top and bottom right as looking from rear)

i go to service searching/tuner configuration

tuner a - simple , single, 28.2e astra 2e/2f/2g disc - no, force leg no
tuner b - simple , single, 28.2e astra 2e/2f/2g disc - no, force leg no

i go to signal finder and snr, agc and ber all 0%
tuner a is showing BCM7346 (internal) (dvb-s2)
click scan and 2 seconds later no channels
switch to tuner b same again - this shows avl6211 (dvb-s2)
disconnect the box plug into another satellite feed same as above and no signals found
plug in a sky box to the cables and full signal on both sets of cables
ive tried all kinds of ways and read lots of posts and watch youtube vids and no joy

any ideas what i am doing wrong as this is getting frustrating

bought box 30/04/18 from amazon through laptopdealsuk - would it be under warranty

your thoughts will be wel

Not sure but did you have sky q before as it uses a different lnb . I normally set tuner a to 28.2 and tuner b equal to.You could disable each tuner in turn and just try 1 cable.

hi

No i haven't had sky q - this was the reason i moved to IPTV - couldnt get a good deal on sky Q

I think the box is faulty - was just hoping someone may have an idea on what to check that i haven't already done

It sounds Like you have done a great amout of Testing there mate, and Big Applause to you for doing this before posting ;-)
It defo sounds like thisis connected to the BOX, as you have Plugged into a Standard Sly BOX and you are getting a Signal, so it is not the connection cable from your LNB to your BOX.
Strange that 2x Tuners would go at same time though, pretty rare that.
As formandvoid has said, I would Re-Image with another Image and then TEST.. Not that this will make a difference here in my opinion.. Good Luck!!

Hi

After posting original I reset up box with openatv and a sky q skin and no joy
I’ve reached out to the supplier on amazon to see what they can do

Nice One.. Get a Refund and then Upgrade to a Proper IPTV Box like a MAG 322 or a Formuler Z7 Box..
Or if you like the Sat SIDE, Grab the Z-Gemma H9 Box..
The H2s Is an OLD BOX and to be honest, it would not surprise me if it was a Refurb he sent you, as the H2s is not made now, so OLD Stock... or USED

looking at this one

Zgemma Zedo H9S Enigma 2 IPTV Ultra HD 4K FTA UHD Stalker DVB S2X Satellite Receiver

from amazon for £75 - £10 extra on the h2s - shows only 1 lnb in - i think so i guess no recording but dont use that feature anyways

here is the picture of the back of my h2s

HOoPHUZ

Yep, that looks fine.

Just as a last resort, before you go down the return route and I know that the Skybox works, but just remake both F connections making sure that you expose a bit more of the inner core this time.

Long shot, but you never know.........

hi

id thought about the cable adjustment earlier and the copper wire(or whatever it is) is about 15mm long on both i extended by 4-5mm and still no joy

ive tried everything cable combination - swapping - 1 at a time - disabling tuners no joy no channels what so ever

i think i will have to wait for the amazon seller to respond to my query

HI Guys,
I know this is an OLD thread but maybe people searching for a solution will read it and solve their issues with Signal on ZGemma Receivers.!

I had many problems regarding this issue with the Signal on a LOT of ZGemma receivers.
Mine was the Zgemma H7S with Triple Tuners, 2x DVB-S2X and 1x C-T2
I SOLVED my issue by UNSCREWING and taking OFF the Cable with f-connector from Rear and then putting it back ON but NOT
tightening too much, LEAVE it pretty loose.!!!!
DONT tighten it so MUCH that it reaches MAX.!!!!!!!
This brought my signal back straight away.!!!!
It was driving me NUTS because ALL other Receivers I tried on the same Cable worked great NO problems whatsoever.
Hope this Helps.
AJP

Back