Satellite H7 SOFTCAMS GUIDE

Southy007

Had issues with box and had to restart, and having the exact same issues with softcams as i had a few months ago.
reading the last few threads on here it seems that there is still confusion over this box being ARM and what to use.
ive tried:
downloaded softcams from resource and installed oscam-emu
entered my N line on a oscam.server file(N LINE) and uplaoded it to usr/keys/
then menu-info panel-softcam and selected the oscam, and restarted, but there is no response.
restarted box, and tried other oscams.

any help, or guide?

thanks

If using infinity on openatv6.2
Oscam files don't go in usr/keys any longer, they go in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam

Thanks for the replies.
under etc/tuxbox i dont have an oscam folder, do i just create a folder and then put the oscam.server file in there?
and is the oscam-emu the right one?

thanks again

You should install the softcam from the plugin server, not resources on forum. The ones on teh plugin server will be made for current code in the image. The one on the forum resources will be based on the code the time they were made.

Abu, i cant see any softcams on my plugins, on other threads i understood i have to install the softcam feed 4.3 and then i get the option to download softcam plugins??

Yes, that is right. Do not download/use softcam ipks from forum.

Install the secret feed,
Restart
Install softcam from plugin server

If above is not working, post a screenshot of what you see/don't see.

However, you have installed an ipk that may cause issues. I suggest you start from scratch and flash image again if you want a clean slate.

That question is not really applicable. You install the softcam you want to use. They will all work.

I would install ocam stable.

Ok wrote a little guide, hope it helps ....

Download softcam feeds, put in tmp folder.
Blue-plugins-ipk installer and install.
Select oscam stable from plugins menu.
Make oscam.server file and put in details under vm nline .
Put this file Under etc/tuxbox/oscam it will overwrite the one there.
Menu-info panel-softcam-restart both

Then it works. Have to admit it seems slow to start, more than before, but then it seems to change channel ok.

Hope this helps

What line do you put In oscam stable please? Having the same issues here but got the oscam stable on the box now, never used it before so advice appreciated

Yes, that is right. Do not download/use softcam ipks from forum.

Install the secret feed,
Restart
Install softcam from plugin server

If above is not working, post a screenshot of what you see/don't see.

However, you have installed an ipk that may cause issues. I suggest you start from scratch and flash image again if you want a clean slate.
What is "the secret feed"???

Back