Cable H7C Booting Issue

vicflange

Got message Openatv image out of date need to flash box, so downloaded latest Openatv, formatted USB and tried to flash box. Sometimes it skips by the flash and goes straight into boot, when I can get it to flash and boot, it stops on either 49 or 00. I have tried several USB sticks and various images, including recovery images, but none will install and boot. I have also tried installing Grogbuild and Wooshbuild, but still no boot. Is the box now bricked or is there someway of reviving it, many thanks for any advice.

When did you download image because openatv images have just been fixed today that were causing that error.
if it was yesterday try downloading todays image.

When did you download image because openatv images have just been fixed today that were causing that error.
if it was yesterday try downloading todays image.
The one I'v been trying is dated 20201230, but I've tried with older images and also with Openvix and OpenPli, to be sure I'll wait for the 31/12 image and try it tomorrow.

Does the H7c not have recovery menu that you enter by powering up the box while holding the power button on the remote.

Back