H9 Twin Record Issues

pjhpjh79

Registered
Hi All,

Just setup a H9 Twin for my bro and he's having issues recording.

ATV 6.3
Wooshbuild
Internal HDD
Installed updates.

When trying to record either Freesat or IPTV channels, we get the Blue Circle in top left or screen. Box then does nothing. We have to manually restart the box.

I've checked all settings in the record menu and its setup correctly, as per my box settings.

The HDD works fine, as I can download files from e2istream to it. Which works great.

Only thing I can think of trying next is to re initialise the HDD, check the mounts and make sure its ext4.

Anything else I can try???

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
Forum Supporter
There were issues for recording on the zgemma H9 range and not sure if they were ever fixed.
The H9 has a different chipset to the rest of the zgemma range and i have seen numerous complaints re openatv and recording both with builds using WB and GROGBUILD so it looks like an openatv issue.
It is still an issue with just openatv only on the box.
No idea if the issue is there with VIX.

Last edited:

pjhpjh79

Registered
There were issues for recording on the zgemma H9 range and not sure if they were ever fixed.
The H9 has a different chipset to the rest of the zgemma range and i have seen numerous complaints re openatv and recording both with builds using WB and GROGBUILD so it looks like an openatv issue.
It is still an issue with just openatv only on the box.
No idea of the issue is there with VIX.
Ah right ok, so if its an issue with OpenATV then I guess we just have to wait for an update.

Cheers for the info.

Manxxl

Registered
Thanks for the help I'll try Vix, when ever I set to record I never watch as I've got three separate boxes so the one that's recording only does that.

kic

Forum Supporter
i am using open vix, its stable but it still will not record iptv, looks like i have to wait for an update.

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
i am using open vix, its stable but it still will not record iptv, looks like i have to wait for an update.
Some iptv providers don't allow recording unless it's a multiroom sub, check with your provider