H9 Twin Record Issues

to record iptv you need to set stream type to DVB (1)
just from my igonrance , i've never explicitly set this stream type for the VU box , how do iset/check what its currently at , thie Zgemma had a clean install of 6.4 yesreday, thanks

Previous users did not know to save epg to usb or hdd and default eas internal flash and after a while went slow,not used iptv .

just from my igonrance , i've never explicitly set this stream type for the VU box , how do iset/check what its currently at , thie Zgemma had a clean install of 6.4 yesreday, thanks
if for example using jedimaker to bring in iptv bouquets you change it in playlist settings. but not all iptv providers work with DVB (1)

if for example using jedimaker to bring in iptv bouquets you change it in playlist settings. but not all iptv providers work with DVB (1)

Just as an update to this, i changed over to vix, still unable to record iptv via epg timer , you can setup to record and the timer will start, then display will zap to the iptv channel being recorded and no further action can be taken, similar to experience of others previously

hi can i just ask if flashing h9twin with vix fixes recording iptv issues ?
i have 2 h2s boxes thar record dish channels and iptv perfectly but just bought a h9twin and set up as h2s openatv7.2 it will record from dish no problem but will not record iptv i just get the blue circle of death in top left corner and box will not respond to remote i have to power of unplug internet and reboot then delete recording timer and it runs gret again but will not record iptv ...I did have this issue with a h9sse I bought a couple of years back so I tried putting setings in off h2s and it worked even recorded iptv however will not work on h9twin ..any help much appreciated please

Depends on your supplier of iptv. Usually need a multiroom subscription else if only one can only record terrestrial channels
i have zgemma h9twin and can record iptv

I have 2 subscriptions and can record on both h2s boxes at the same time but wanted to upgrade one of the boxes to the h9twin to play fhd channels as h2s doesn't play some of them the h9sse plays and records but I cant watch a channel if its recording thats why I got h9twin thinking it would be as good as h2s but faster as well ?
maybe I made a wrong decision there lol but I will try flashing it with vix and see what happens ..i learn by mistakes quite often :unsure:

I have 2 subscriptions and can record on both h2s boxes at the same time but wanted to upgrade one of the boxes to the h9twin to play fhd channels as h2s doesn't play some of them the h9sse plays and records but I cant watch a channel if its recording thats why I got h9twin thinking it would be as good as h2s but faster as well ?
maybe I made a wrong decision there lol but I will try flashing it with vix and see what happens ..i learn by mistakes quite often :unsure:
I don't think the build will make much difference as to what ipk you are using and the settings in that.
You would be better off having a sub that has decent catchup!
I have recorded in the past but you can get problems with the box thinking both tuners are busy.

what actually happens is it records but switches to a radio channel that is (sub b + 1000) my h9sse did this untill I put the settings off h2s in it and rebooted it then worked perfect but h9twin just doesn't want to play lol ...am guessing I wasted my money getting the h9twin i thought it was just an upgrade on the h2s and h9sse together but thats life eh live and learn..would be very gratefull if anyone does manage to figure out how to sort it in the meantime I will keep having a go thanks everyone for al the help andl advice i have been given over the past few years there are some very clever people out there :smiley:

what actually happens is it records but switches to a radio channel that is (sub b + 1000) my h9sse did this untill I put the settings off h2s in it and rebooted it then worked perfect but h9twin just doesn't want to play lol ...am guessing I wasted my money getting the h9twin i thought it was just an upgrade on the h2s and h9sse together but thats life eh live and learn..would be very gratefull if anyone does manage to figure out how to sort it in the meantime I will keep having a go thanks everyone for al the help andl advice i have been given over the past few years there are some very clever people out there :smiley:
Chipsets matter and also settings for iptv DVB (1) for live streams if trying to record IPTV personaly I have a few subscriptions for iptv and some won't even play on DVB (1) but will on 4097 I have had the (sub b + 1000) before on openatv when trying to record iptv

is there a way of stopping the h9twin switching to that (sub b + 1000) chanel when recording at all in the settings anywhere ?

Back