Heinz - Enigma2 catchup plugin

Yeah only way to stop infobar coming up
But a simple press of ok will bring it up
Doesn't work to good with a paid sub but work wonder's for free links

Glad you folks like it, it's absolutely experimental (and quite a hack).

Yes, settings for number of probes will vary a bit depending on your connectivity, provider, and box memory/buffer, I admit the default value isn't the best - here I'm rolling with true, 1, 2048, 15, 0, false.

The consecutive probes restart was a nice idea but didn't really pan out, I'll probably remove it at some point if I bother.

Last edited:
And one more thing, yes, the InfoBar coming up isn't controlled by the plugin, depends on your settings. I could try and investigate a way to remove it, but quite like it to have as a signal that the stream is restarting, so... Probably won't, bare with it :-)

Does this work with a provider that does not support Xtream codes?

I have my provider set up with SULs script. Installed the Heinz plugin, but all known catchup channels show the 'this stream doesn't support it'. The same catchup channels work via Android apps, etc.

Also, how do I get in to the setup of this plugin. The 'time-out' thing does not seem to work for me.

It used to support VAPI, but that provider went away, so now it only supports xtream-codes API.

Regarding the setup, what system are you using? After the timeout it should go into setup.

As for the "this stream doesn't support it": make sure the provider does support xtream-codes; if not, no use trying the plugin; if it does, are your provider stream URLs over HTTP or HTTPS?

I previously asked the provider to be set up using an Xtream code on Enigma2 and they said they do not support it - so you have answered my question, thanks.

I previously asked the provider to be set up using an Xtream code on Enigma2 and they said they do not support it - so you have answered my question, thanks.

What's the URL for your m3u list? (omitting the private data, of course)

And the stream URLs, too.

A widget command for putty to install the big mac plugin who don't have access to pc to download the IPK and use their phones for telnet to box

Using a bit of pastebin and Bitly magic, you can just type the following on the command line:

$(wget -nv -O- https://bit.ly/2WBUM3T)

This will execute the output from the wget, which is the line contained in https://pastebin.com/raw/D7CKBJay

The same technique can be used for whatever commands, so careful when executing this stuff, always check what would happen. One can even skip the -nv option for shorter typing.

Just an update that Heinz 6.2.2a was just released, with support for OpenPLi 6.2.

Can't seem to edit the main post, otherwise I'd do so.

Last edited:
Hi, great plugin, but i must be thick as I cannot find the modified url to use to display the catchup channels in my listings. Can someone please point me to it. Thanks

Cant get this to play anything , seems to be set up ok but when I try to play anything I get the black bar and the timer but nothing actually plays

Back