Hello all , could someone explain how to stop zgemma h2s describing whats happening on certain channels

I have never used ipab, but it may be that version is outdated, someone that uses it would know for sure, but that is what i suspect has happened.

That's your problem, ipab was abandonned last year and is not supported or updated, you need to flash a newer build to the box, use grogbuild freerange, make sure you back up your lines first as flashing will destroy the data in the box
New to it all buddy wouldn't know where to start to be honest, cheers

You dont, a mod can delete a post if its broken any rules, which post do you want deleted?
Question for you buddy , on my channels there is no info telling you what the programme is about , channels are working and says what is on but there's no info beside it saying what programme is about any ideas. Thank you

I
Question for you buddy , on my channels there is no info telling you what the programme is about , channels are working and says what is on but there's no info beside it saying what programme is about any ideas. Thank you
I assume you mean EPG information?
If you are now using a normal build like grog or woosh?
Press menu~settings~EPG
Go to settings~epgimporter.
Click yellow to import new data

I

I assume you mean EPG information?
If you are now using a normal build like grog or woosh?
Press menu~settings~EPG
Go to settings~epgimporter.
Click yellow to import new data
Tried what you said buddy I've no yellow import option ? I've load of other options like epg , crossepg, but when click on them there's heap of other options
Epg refresh
Multi epg settings
Single epgsettings
InfobarEpg settings
Load/save/delete
Then settings at bottom open lot more
Epg location
Epg filename
Auto refresh
Save Epg data
Automatic save
Show Eit now/next in infobar
Enable EIT EPG
Enable MWH EPG
???

Ipab version 1,3,5e002
You said here your using ipab?
If its still on, it needs binning off ASAP. You have a decent functional box, someone has put a POS software on it, once reflashed with a working build it will work like a new box, til then, your wasting your time

You said here your using ipab?
If its still on, it needs binning off ASAP. You have a decent functional box, someone has put a POS software on it, once reflashed with a working build it will work like a new box, til then, your wasting your time
How do you reflash it bro ?

Takes a good 20 mins. You need a usb in the box, initialised, then follow grogbuild freerange instalation instructions.
You have to answer a few questions on screen and it does it all automatically

Takes a good 20 mins. You need a usb in the box, initialised, then follow grogbuild freerange instalation instructions.
You have to answer a few questions on screen and it does it all automatically
Cheers mate would I be better taking it to someone who knows how to do it

Cheers mate would I be better taking it to someone who knows how to do it
no, do it yourself, a 10 year old can do it.
If you know how to copy/paste text. you can do it easily.
on your remote, press menu>information>network
in there is an ip address of the box, 192.168 blah blah, write it down
on your computer, open a new browser and type that ip address in and click enter
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and pasting in the grogbuild command line.
You have to answer a few questions like, 'are you using this box for virginmeda' and 'are you in UK or Ireland' etc but there's no difficult questions.
Takes 20 minutes max
You need to add your cable or sat lines afterwards

Back