Help & Line needed with Z Gemma h2s

Firstly can someone please confirm whether or not a new line will get me my sky channels back on my box? (Using the epg)

I have searched this forum for answers but cant seem to find anything to answer my questions.
The box is a Z Gemma h2s connected to a sky dish, running open vix (i think)

I have bought various lines and can not seem to get any channels on other than the basic free view stuff

Am I wasting my time?
Is this not possible anymore with a sky dish? But is if I had cable (VM)?
But is possible through iptv? Which no longer seems to work

I need some help and am willing to buy new software, lines even another box if needed!
Can anyone help me?

Firstly can someone please confirm whether or not a new line will get me my sky channels back on my box? (Using the epg)

I have searched this forum for answers but cant seem to find anything to answer my questions.

I have bought various lines and can not seem to get any channels on other than the basic free view stuff

Am I wasting my time?

I need some help and am willing to buy new software, lines even another box if needed!
Can anyone help me?
Hi sly can only give back a few channels using dish.

vm gives all atm

iptv also gives all

your h2s can be used for sly or iptv but not cable.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

there are a LOT of channels still available on sly
its only the actual sly owned channels that are gone

Am I wasting my time?

Can anyone help me?
Need too download ipab tv image first bud for it too run right

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yes it all depends on what you are after really then you can see which service suits you best

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

if you live in a cabled area, get a cable box like a h2h and use that, all sports and movies and everything else, but not 3pm's but you can get these free via a few different apps on a firestick

I didn't say I needed anything all I said was I rather ipab tv image for iptv runs better all

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
you actually said you need IPAB which is miss information, you might prefer ipab but that is not what you said initially

as you already have a sly line you may as well get that working before you decide what to do next IF you want more content, there are guides on TK's to help you through the setting up process or use one of the backup images members have uploaded

Last edited:
as you already have a sly line you may as well get that working before you decide what to do next IF you want more content, there are guides on TK's to help you through the setting up process or use one of the backup images members have uploaded
But will it ever work? Thats my question, can I get sky channels using my box and set up?

But will it ever work? Thats my question, can I get sky channels using my box and set up?
you can get channels from 28.2e satellite, the one that sky broadcasts from,
as I said, you cannot get any sky owned channels from that satellite, but still loads of other channels available.
I have no idea of your setup, so cant comment on that

You won't get any official Sky channels via satellite.
The ones that are still available are not owned by Sky, like BT Sports and Discovery etc.

Ok
you can get channels from 28.2e satellite, the one that sky broadcasts from,
as I said, you cannot get any sky owned channels from that satellite, but still loads of other channels available.
I have no idea of your setup, so cant comment on that
Ok, many thanks

Wow can I tell you my set up? Where do I look? Just in information in menu?

Back