Help & Line needed with Z Gemma h2s

first thing to do is
back up your line details , VERY important
then flash with OpenATV,
or
a build made for your box,
if you are really using OpenVix it will be a patched out of date image as OpenVix isnt made for your box

We're all waiting to see what will happen at the end of January with cable because there are strong bets that VM are going to change the encryption.
Whether this means we lose all channels or just HD is just speculation at the moment.
This may also affect some IPTV services, so my advice is to leave it a couple of weeks.

if you are really using OpenVix it will be a patched out of date image as OpenVix isnt made for your box

Patched, yes but not necessarily out of date. The ViX images on Zgemma.tv are all current apart from the older boxes like the 2S and HS etc.

you can get them on iptv [so I believe] , most are on cable, and most are on Eurosats [ with the exception of BRITISH eurosports]

You won't get any official Sky channels via satellite.
The ones that are still available are not owned by Sky, like BT Sports and Discovery etc.
I cant get discovery etc either with current line

This is what im trying to get working

The info on box in menu is:

Virtuosso Image Extreme by team vix

Model mut@nt HD1200
Skin name slyk-1-hd

What other info can I give you to get more advise please?

I cant get discovery etc either with current line

This is what im trying to get working

The info on box in menu is:

Virtuosso Image Extreme by team vix

Model mut@nt HD1200
Skin name slyk-1-hd

What other info can I give you to get more advise please?

what box do you have.?
this in in the zgemma H2s section

looking at discovery channels on 28.2,i wonder is box setup to update channel lists.
plenty of moved sports and movies have goneto the dark side

bbc are open channels and you can view

You should be able to get the SD version of Discovery with a line.
The Zgemma H2S uses a patched version of ViX for the Mutant 1200
Thanks so much for that, really appreciate your help

In that case I will try and get a line to work! and also look at getting my iptv working (I use that to download movies etc)
But that stopped working a few days ago

@Magic-Graeme You are going round in circles here, you really need to do a bit of searching and reading here to find out exactly what is available from the different methods of obtaining encrypted channels.
As a start, which may answer your OP, here is a link to tell you what is still available via CS (card sharing ie. a line/gift etc.) :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/openbox-channels-list-sky-28-2e-10-8-17.133090/page-2#post-829313

EDIT:- Obviously the FTA (Free to Air), often mistakenly referred to as "FreeSat", channels are also available.

Thanks so much for that, really appreciate your help

In that case I will try and get a line to work! and also look at getting my iptv working (I use that to download movies etc)
But that stopped working a few days ago

I would advise to try to sort out one problem at a time, and then do a backup when one problem is solved and then move on....

Edit:- If you have paid for a line, if you wish you can Pm me the details and I'll test it and we can take it from there.

Last edited:
Back