Help & Line needed with Z Gemma h2s

Thanks I understand
But I need to buy a line that works from someone who can help me install it

get a test first
if the person giving you the test wont help installing it, then I'd avoid
but, lots of help and guides on here if you are really stuck

If you want an up to date version of ViX for the H2S there's one of mine in the download section and a whole raft of ATV builds that are up to date. Once the box itself is up to date it will be much easier to get your line working.

Hi yes I have bought 2 lines from 2 sellers on ebay and can not get either to work
Before that I was running a line that worked for around a year (during that time I had all channels including sky), that seller dissapeared so I could not buy another
I know understand I cant get actual sky channels which is fine but would like more than what I have (free sat)

Fair enough, im not really fussed its not massive money
I now know I need to buy a line
From some one who can help me install it and update my software if needed as suggested

Exactly.
If you stick to this website you should be fine!
Granted some of us can be a bit prickly, lol but on the whole a sensible question gets a sensible reply :fuckyou:

Updating your receiver is just a matter of copying a folder to a USB stick and starting the receiver with the drive inserted.
You can then get a test line from the general satellite forum.

File zilla, is that what ftp is?

Then yes, apologies,
I created a new text file as you said, but didnt work so I then used your file that you sent
What I can see in file zilla is the file type is CFG File

delete that attachment
it shows your line

the problem is you are trying to use the wrong line in the wrong format

Back