help starview 7

paul1987

i have a starview 6 and its recently gone of the firmware was the free 1 is it best to buy the support 1 or the support 2 thanx for ur help

only SV boxes working now is the starview 6 and 7 and thats after paying for a support.

if you read the other posts you would see yes they paid,and no not ALL back yet,better to know all info first then decide,you pay and take your chances.

My box went off saying a message who do i pay to.to get the box back on sorry to mention this.

Last edited:
is it me or do you think its mad to give them ur address so when they get busted the police will have ur address or is this just me ?

It is, just you!:binoculars:

There have been thousands and thousands of people who have bought support. I don’t see them locked up. If it makes you feel better no personal info is kept. :rock on:

@ starking, Are you going to limit the amount of boxes on the server? When you release the combo firmware, there will be even more signing up. This is where SV failed IMO, Could never watch a whole match all the way through without a crash or freeze.

Ste

I had bought this to the attention of the starview committee last month, and it was decided to incorporate a second separate server that will handle the HD service. This is why it’s taking a lot longer than expected, however the combo firmware will be released very soon.

Anyone having problems buying support or want to take out a support package please private message me.

Last edited:
Just a note on this TECHKINGS is no way involved with the STARVIEW support so if you do have problems after buying it or what ever, contact the people you purchased it from, and dont come here posting about the problems you are having, ie missing channels, or glitching, this is "NOT" STARVIEW support, TECHKINGS forum have no dealing what so ever with the payment you paid, and are not responsible for what you have purchased, you purchase this support at your OWN RISK.

but in another way it may show how good/bad the service is and the current problems at that time,you could contact sv with problem you have to get sorted and maybe post what issue you have as long as you remember it is info you are posting not a help me problem on techkings.(y)

Just a note on this TECHKINGS is no way involved with the STARVIEW support so if you do have problems after buying it or what ever, contact the people you purchased it from, and dont come here posting about the problems you are having, ie missing channels, or glitching, this is "NOT" STARVIEW support, TECHKINGS forum have no dealing what so ever with the payment you paid, and are not responsible for what you have purchased, you purchase this support at your OWN RISK.

Box T, I am well aware it's not a SV support forum, It was a question to someone who is involved with the SC server. Until the Combo firmware comes out, this is the only means of getting info from them, so when the time to subscribe comes I have all the information.
Like Cactikid said, It's a good place to come, when you need to inform or ask other SV members about their support.

99.9% of TK members know its not affiliated with SV and you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush. I have started and replied to lots of other threads on other topics.

Peace
Ste

Well unfortunately that is not actually correct, as people are paying their sub to a person on here, lots of people after paying for it come back on here moaning about channels not working and when they are going to turn them on, and also saying they paid here for their subs, im just making a post to make sure members are aware of it.

I dont have a problem with anyone putting a post up to get info, its not the info posts that is the problem, its reading other posts the way virgin would read into things and twist them around, nothing more.

I know that you have some sort of input in the "starview Committee", starking, but is there any need to dislike the post quoted?? There doesn't seem to be any misleading advice/comment in it - Techkings has feck all to do with Starview, it is just a place where you can find the latest info on the subscriptions/ problems/ glitches / support for the starview 6 and 7 ( and if the info is to be believed the combo HD soon).
It is a fact, that Ireland had a server service for a short time, and when it was shut down, it was at the subscribers own risk, i.e. no-one got their money back for outstanding time left. Now the good news is, that there doesn't seem to be a queue to the courts with people who subscribed, if that helps anyones misgivings over the Irish Sea, but that is not to say that the correct info couldn't be acquired by the relevant authorities and prosecutions launched.

Now in answer to a question that your other colleague always asks, no I have nothing to do with KV, as I am in Eire and there is no cable service available :boo:

@ Steeeve, You have been a member here for a while and you do a bit of reading before asking a question, others don't. It is a pet peeve of mine to read the same question asked and answered multiple times in multiple threads.

Last edited:
Hi catctikid can u help me got a starview 7 want to register the box were do i go to to get my box back on can u help please OR ANY OTHER Person that can help please

Back