Help with iptv plugin

DAZ_MCK

When I load the iptv plugin and get to the bit where I have to put in my login details I get a message saying that this plugin requires epgimport. Where do I find this or what do I do to sort it out. Any help would be great.

When I load the iptv plugin and get to the bit where I have to put in my login details I get a message saying that this plugin requires epgimport. Where do I find this or what do I do to sort it out. Any help would be great.
EPG import is in plugin download section press menu go to plugins press green to download plugins it's in there click on it to download it will download then exit out and you have epg import

Thanks got it sorted. I've another problem with my other box. When I plug in my pen drive it won't install the file. Or I can't find where I can do it manually.

Thanks got it sorted. I've another problem with my other box. When I plug in my pen drive it won't install the file. Or I can't find where I can do it manually.
Install which file is it iptv or for the remaining sattalite channels

Iptv, the enigma bouquetmaker file is on the drive but when I plug it in it says no file found.
I think it does say that when you plug it in as it says same when I put my gift in for remaining sattalite channels first on my USB have you tried installing it I'm not too familiar on how you do it by usb but glad I could help with the epg importer problem

both boxes i have are the same, one wont read the usb. i have followed the instructions that i got when i bought the package and it explains how to install it, but it wont read the file. but unfortunately the instructions arnt quite right. this is what i got.

Zgemma/Vu+ Enigma 2 Boxes Set Up guide.
Please note if your using a receiver over a year old it will more likely be too slow to run IPTV this includes Zgemma Star range & Openboxes.

You need a USB pen between 2gb-8gb. Make sure its empty.

1. Download file from here directly to USB
  2. Turn box on and exit out of all menus to a channel. Place USB in front or rear USB port.
  3. Wait to “install extensions” appears on screen press ok button. If it doesn’t appear press menu-setup-system-software-management-install extension.
  4. Select file by pressing ok button then green to install.
  5. Once file has installed and you have 0 errors appear remove usb.
  6. Exit out of everything. Press and hold power button for 2 secs then select restart.
  7. When box restarts press menu then plugins or may say system plugins.
when i get to the no 3 section menu-setup-system- the software bit isnt right. the only bit i see with software on it is software update settings but no management-install extensions. anybody have any ideas where im going wrong?

both boxes i have are the same, one wont read the usb. i have followed the instructions that i got when i bought the package and it explains how to install it, but it wont read the file. but unfortunately the instructions arnt quite right. this is what i got.

Zgemma/Vu+ Enigma 2 Boxes Set Up guide.
Please note if your using a receiver over a year old it will more likely be too slow to run IPTV this includes Zgemma Star range & Openboxes.

You need a USB pen between 2gb-8gb. Make sure its empty.

1. Download file from here directly to USB
  2. Turn box on and exit out of all menus to a channel. Place USB in front or rear USB port.
  3. Wait to “install extensions” appears on screen press ok button. If it doesn’t appear press menu-setup-system-software-management-install extension.
  4. Select file by pressing ok button then green to install.
  5. Once file has installed and you have 0 errors appear remove usb.
  6. Exit out of everything. Press and hold power button for 2 secs then select restart.
  7. When box restarts press menu then plugins or may say system plugins.
when i get to the no 3 section menu-setup-system- the software bit isnt right. the only bit i see with software on it is software update settings but no management-install extensions. anybody have any ideas where im going wrong?
Have you tried going into menu system settings what box are you having problem with what extension is it what need installing

have a look at this tutorial see if it's same instructions
bazcfc1 thanks that helped me get the file uploaded. theres another problem now. its looking for the epgimporter plugin. so when i go to download it all i get is a blue screen. any idea on a fix? or somewhere i can download the file and put it on a usb.

Have you gone into plugins to see if it's already there from the post I posted yesterday or are you on about a different box it should be in menu plugins dowload plugins press green button and should download plugins then in there it might take a bit of time if not you could always google epg importer and see if they is a file you could put on usb or try reebooting box is the box connected to internet

yea its a different box. when i go into plugins and then download plugins all i get is a blue screen. ive contacted the ones that supplied me the iptv but they have yet to reply.

yea its a different box. when i go into plugins and then download plugins all i get is a blue screen. ive contacted the ones that supplied me the iptv but they have yet to reply.
What box is it if it's a star 2s they take ages to respond lol

Can't understand that then why it won't download the plugins for you have you tried reebooting box and router see if that helps
yes i done that a few times. even thought it was my broadbrand blocking it but its updating everything else and the other box will download the plugins.

yes i done that a few times. even thought it was my broadbrand blocking it but its updating everything else and the other box will download the plugins.
I would say try reflashing or updating the image if possible to update image off box but couldn't really say if it would make a difference

what does reflashing do to it and how is it done. i did try updating the software but stopped it as i have heard it will wipe the box. so how do you update the image then?

Reflashing it wipes the old image off and puts a new one on depending what image you have you can update online through the box but make sure you've got your line details and if using remaining sattalite channels make sure you have your line with that aswell

Back