Help with my zgemma h9s.

It is useful to a degree. It removes user settings, lamedb and bouquets. You are made to go through first install wizard after restart.

There is no harm in it. But it is not effective as reflash without restore

Agreed but if the box isn't completely setup WRT softcams and oscam configs etc, factory resetting it isn't going to help, only make matters worse.
Right I've had a look ay the

Like I said, if I didn't It wont stop freezing, and its the only way I can switch it off, and stop it freezing up again. Regarding the image, which would you suggest ?

That is up to you, whichever you like, as mentioned above, factory resetting it isn't doing you any favours.
As far as the freezing is concerned, do you mean the box is unresponsive to the remote/commands?

About 70% of people here use openatv, the remainder use vix and a few other images, whichever I tell you to use, someone from the other side of the fence will tell you to use a different image

Agreed but if the box isn't completely setup WRT softcams and oscam configs etc, factory resetting it isn't going to help, only make matters worse.

That is up to you, whichever you like, as mentioned above, factory resetting it isn't doing you any favours.
As far as the freezing is concerned, do you mean the box is unresponsive to the remote/commands?

About 70% of people here use openatv, the remainder use vix and a few other images, whichever I tell you to use, someone from the other side of the fence will tell you to use a different image
Yes the remote is completely unresponsive, I have to switch off at the back of box, or unplug. Also I think I'm going to use the ATV image, there seems to be more videos about how to use that.

Yes the remote is completely unresponsive, I have to switch off at the back of box, or unplug. Also I think I'm going to use the ATV image, there seems to be more videos about how to use that.

OK see you Sunday then, I'm going for a roast/spuds/Yorkies about 4pm, i'll be here after that :LOL:

The oscam.server file will be usable in any image of your choice. Get that right first.

If you want to reflash.
Download:
Blue, Vix, Image Manager, Download, choose the image you want to download (you can download openatv too)

Flash:
Blue, Vix, Image Manager, flash(blue), select image, select image slot (as you have multiboot receiver)
H'i Abu, I've made my mind up, and I want to download openATV. Where do I download from, here, or google,or somewhere.

Back