Hermes rant

loncell

TK Veteran
I sent a parcel down south to a relative on the 23 August 2020 and it just shows on tracking as at depo and still does. I have spent nearly 4 hours in queue's on the telephone waiting to speak to someone. Eventually I manged to get hold of someone via the phone Friday gone the 4th September and they said it was showing that it had been sent to Edinburgh not to Essex and he would contact them up in Edinburgh depo and email me back which he never did.
Since then the Hermes telephone lines just say down for maintenance, all emails are returned as no such address (Hermes have closed all email customer service address's) and they do not have a live chat only a Stupid robot called Holly that's no worth a w**k. I paid insurance on the parcel and paid via PayPal for the delivery.
Has anyone any idea how to f**k you get to speak to someone at Hermes or even make contact with them ?. I Googled it and for some reason I'm not the first in and around the 23rd so it seems something went drastically wrong around that period in time.

thanks, I have already tried them both 0330 333 6556 has changed to 0330 808 5456 and 5456 has been down for days for so called maintenance, no email addy and no live

If it does goes to auction good luck to the buyer who will be the proud owner of some used skids, socks, trackies, duvet cover pair of knackered trainers and some curtains bike lights and a face steamer. The only thing of any value was a firestick all heading to my son in Uni, who left a box behind so I'd like to claim at least get the cost of the stick back.

If anyone see's a guy walking around in Essex wearing a pair of paint stained trackies, trainers that flip flop and sporting a duvet floral jacket and a silver shimmering curtain head-dress pm me, the thieving f**ker needs his hand shaking

go to the website and email from there
There is no were to reply leave a message contact it has all been removed it's either telephone which is out of order and has been for some time or Robot Holly who does not allow you to contact anyone

message the gorgeus Holly and if she cant answer your query she will ask you if you want to send an email

give it a try

Hermes are trash tbh.

Sent a few parcels. Was supposed to be tracked and little s*its lost the parcel and lost out as well.

Claiming with them and tbh all these couriers is a damn chore.

She has just answered me offering to track a parcel...... l suggest you use a different fon number to ring with.

I tried various phone numbers but never got through to them.

You have to contact them through this Holly automated robot.

used to use Hermes a lot for ebay sales but although cheap, delivery is slow and as you have experienced can be unreliable so now send everything (size permitting) by Royal Mail 2nd class signed for. Not sure about the auction business as they used to make 3 attempts at delivery after which it was returned to you but may have changed.

I can track it via automated Holly, it says your parcels at the depo ready for delivery, it's been ready since the 25th

Back