How many starview boxes are on with all channels working

BoxT

VIP Member
Now guys i just want to know how many peoples boxes are reconnected with full working channels have your sub date been extended, so lets try and keep this one on topic, just want to gauge the amount back working and the expire dates,

Thanks

Put box back on to see whats what about 15 channels missing,,, not all movie channels on,, sub,s saying 2nd july

Put mine down yonks ago not bothered looking.If its on it wont stay like that if you ask me.

mines not working and iv lost my subs it was due to run out in june now it says jan 10 12

So by the looks of it some people are getting 6mts on the box, some are getting none and some who had paid for subs till oct are getting june as well, so looks like they are giving a 6mts le-way, so if this is the case it will either be resub on your old box, or defo an upgrade your box with a new sub, most likely a 2yr one as that what was on the cards before the Kiddy jumped ship, maybe that is where the split came from he was not in agreement with it as he would be making nothing for 2 yrs after people subbed for 2yrs, but would still have to cough up for the cards to vermin.

Now this is me just second guessing this but i am quite sure i am not far of the mark.

Last edited:
Now all we have to do is wait for someone's box that is working with a date to expire and see what happens then

so looks like i am right they are going to put the boxes for some on till june, then it will either be a sub a new box and a sub who knows, they are playing there cards very close.

Back