How many starview boxes are on with all channels working

Been told it has changed hands and a new web site will open next week even though the one I have is working I gaivr up and moved over to sat side can't believe how good it is

from another forum
gillieboy >> post date >> ( 08-02-13, 03:33 PM )Pity my box's goes at 12.12 on sat 9th feb >>>> Post date>> ( 09-02-13, 09:01 AM ) As of Friday nite everything is working will tell you what happens today it is a euroview I got with a 6 month gift >> Post Date ( 09-02-13, 08:16 PM ) >>> It's went off , need to connect a new box now

so as you can see from above this user's box came back on Friday and was disconnected today as his time expired, so some are getting extra time while others are been cut of on expiry, luck of the draw me thinks.

my back was goin to run out in february but now its june this happen bfor xmas tho
still cant wait to get my skybox f5 :)

so now thinking scrambled channels are boxes that expired,poor gillieboy i said i was cutting his cable and it went off 12 mins later lol

i still dont have any channels just 1-5

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 PM ----------

my expiry date is not till jly 23rd

---------- Post Merged at 12:54 PM ----------

i have no signal does that mean there is an upgrade to the software

i still dont have any channels just 1-5

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 PM ----------

my expiry date is not till jly 23rd

---------- Post Merged at 12:54 PM ----------

i have no signal does that mean there is an upgrade to the software

have you tried changing your qam number to 256 then rescaning the channels

i just checked mine. activated till march 20 . but mine was on a week before server went down so i claimed money back so 6 months free. still not worth it lol

all my channels on, subs due in March .... reluctant to resub

Now why would you be reluctant to pay might i ask lol all the channels are working so whats the problem lol are you afraid to lose your money lol

It is no wonder that these boys made a fortune in the last 9 months, gobshites willing to see the good side and forgetting the last 9 months of no, I repeat NO service, AND STILL ONLY RELUCTANT, cop on mate, it's dead and buried under the current management

My box was due to expire in December 2012 I resubbed through world pay. Only to be told my box would never work again. Took a risk. Lost me money, someone has, and is making a lot of money out people.

Stuey76 on one hand i feel sorry for you as no one should be getting fleeced for their dollars and given no service that they have paid for..!.. but on the other hand WTF was you re subbing for.. boxt was telling folks ages ago about worldpay/dodge city..!! and why did you not do some research bro.. you can google SV and that will prob flag up something...shocking..!! KV or Sat..case closed..!!

Stuey76 on one hand i feel sorry for you as no one should be getting fleeced for their dollars and given no service that they have paid for..!.. but on the other hand WTF was you re subbing for.. boxt was telling folks ages ago about worldpay/dodge city..!! and why did you not do some research bro.. you can google SV and that will prob flag up something...shocking..!! KV or Sat..case closed..!!

lol,,, think im goin start calling you father ted,,,lol

Back