How many starview boxes are on with all channels working

Yes M55RK H thats right..!! my eldest daughter is 17 in April so had lots of practice at telling her off for doing stupid things..!! thats what dads do..And stuey lets hope the others will see your thread and take heed...!

can anyone please update me on the starview boxes as i only have sports channels working with a seriously weak signal too that bad the volume keeps cutting out

i pais mine on the 7th of jan and have had nothing i wouldnt pay a single penny

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 AM ----------

i paid mine on the 7th of jan and have had nothing i wouldnt pay a single penny waste of money

i pais mine on the 7th of jan and have had nothing i wouldnt pay a single penny

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 AM ----------

i paid mine on the 7th of jan and have had nothing i wouldnt pay a single penny waste of money

Its obvious you either did not take anybody's advice on "NOT" re-subbing or did not do your home work as we have been telling people both on here and on their forum since last Aug not to pay.

I didn't even know there was a way to get them back on, mines been gathering dust since the great Virgin purge and i was only now looking at replacing it with whatever was around now. Just tried it by the way and i only had the big 5 free to air working. Any info would be nice.

There is no new information darmuk, some "miraculously started again a few weeks ago, they have been slowly dying again though. in case you haven't read(which I imagine you haven't given your post)

DO NOT RE-SUB UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS YOU ARE TOLD TO FROM HERE​

can anyone please update me on the starview boxes as i only have sports channels working with a seriously weak signal too that bad the volume keeps cutting out
You have been around here long enough and have partaken in the discussion, to know that they are rip off merchants and anything you get is just a crumb from the table of Starview.

my sub expired 23 feb and hey presto , box went off bang on time lol , had great time smashing box up , doesnt matter who re starts starview think image and rep could be gone forever , feel sorry for the non listeners / believers who came here and took no notice , you done your dough , thanks for all the info posted on here i saved money , cheers posters

Back