How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

go to the download section john,all the info is there, post in the correct place and you will get help m8, hope to see you back here 2moz working.

I just bought a kryptview box I am based in Dublin - it receives the signal from NTL but says its scrambled. I need to unscramble it. I see some postings talking about FLASH the box - is that the same thing?
Do the instructions on the web also inclide the codes?
as you can see I dont know much about this
any help from anyone would be great.. or is there anyone in Dublin who wants to come and do it for me for a few euro???
Hope to hear from somone
Thanks

Here you go John >> http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/1207-arnet-kryptview-firmware-loading-guide-tutorial.html

new comer

thanks for the advise I think I need to get an RS232 cable to a USB before I can down load and then upload to the box - before I go shopping do you thionk I need anything else?
and or you sure a non techie can do this?
I see lots of people asking for thanks - is this the right way to say thanks?
John

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

go to the download section john,all the info is there, post in the correct place and you will get help m8, hope to see you back here 2moz working.

Thanks for the reply but what do you mean post in the correct place? am I posting in the wrong place?
also I think I need a RS232 cable to USB to allow me to upload anything - do I need to buy anything else?

also is it easy for a non techie or will I need help

Last edited:
ive loaded my krypt but its the scanning the tps etc i seem to have trouble with. No matter what i did i had to download some manually and even them some didnt work. cant get the UK channels to work like uk living etc using same freqs as other box but they dotn show up. I see there is a vid tutorial but i cant open it.

Hi Linny are you running the latest firmware or the 190309 one? A factory reset and rescan will bring up your Net ID, just select the one thats for your area, or if its not there select the nearest town. Then let it scan. Make sure to do it without any splitters on your line for the first scan. :)

im running the 190309 as i was not sure if the new one for for UK or Eire but yes done that and did same on my box i had to manually add things like itv1 animal plant and other ones. seemed quite a lot was missing. Now notice on the box ive just done some come up in black and some in blue ( think the FTA's are in black) managed to open the vid but its just a tutorial on how to load firmware to box. I use bromley as its nearest other box i did lewisham and bromley as not sure what their nearest is. on my sv's it works on TW and x CW. Cable is split in a box outside house so got no choice but to have the splitter on ( its in a waterproof box)

hi peeps i need help again on the Kryptview.
I have just loaded firmware onto a new one for someone but when i try to scan it only picks up a few channels.
I get living, s s 1 ss3 anda few other channels - not the normal list and no movies music etc.

ive done a scan for all channels and the tps are for excw and tw but only a few come up
IVe even gone back to a factory reset and tried again but stil no joy.
can someone help with how to scan etc so i can get all channels, coz i seem to be having problems. They guy wants it back for 2mora so he can give it as an xmas gift
Only other way i can think of is for me to add each channel manually - and thats gonna take some time

Hi HiTeck, this is my very first post and I would really appreciate your help.

My A750 box has gone fuzzy and most channels are out. U purchased in August 2009.

My questions to you are: What cable do I need to buy to follow your instructions in the post?
Also what is the latest software out for this box?

thank you in advance.

1stly why do you need to restore them and what area you in most of uk have now changed to the new system so depending on your area and why you need to restore thme that could be your problem. The more info you can give us the better we can help you

Hey this worked very well for me....thanks HiTECK

There are new digiboxes which work through the interent...you will get all the channels you got with your old boxes....try doing some research on this boxes and post it here :)

Back