How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

If you would like to tell the poster thanks, please use the "Thanks" button at the bottom left of their post box as opposed to posting back a thanks. This will prevent clutter and unneeded pages for others to sort thru. All future posts of this type will be deleted. Thank you.

Cheers HiTek great firmware guide just waiting for my 780 to arrive now step by step guides like this really do help us newbies keep up the great work!

Eurovox already not working in most areas, Kryptview a750 needs the iconnector to work, the kryptview a780 is working both using card sharing.

Where can i get Kryptview 750 software

Hie everyone
I just bought a K750, i was wondering if any one can help woth the software.
Many thanx

Hello guy
Interested on A750

it will work post back if you have any problems peeps on here will get you sorted m8;)

if you have read the instructions - try it - as you dont know until you do and well we got no idea as its your box! But also check out the threads in the post above yours

Hello, I have a A700C box and I trying to find the latest firmware. The only one I can find on here is dated 13-07-2009 which is about the same date as my current version.

I have checked the download section but can only find links for the A780,
Is there an updated one I can use?

Thanks!

depends on your area and if you have received new cards from your supplier - if so no firmware will work. But as far as i know there has been no new firmware due to N3 taking over Ireland and most of UK now

The downloading is not requasted

Hie everyone
I was wondering if anyone knows the reason for receiving this message (THE DOWNLOADING IS NOT REQUESTED.
Also my AREA is under the list of N3,what shud i do with the box, just bought it

Hie everyone
I was wondering if anyone knows the reason for receiving this message (THE DOWNLOADING IS NOT REQUESTED.
Also my AREA is under the list of N3,what shud i do with the box, just bought it

oops if your on N3 box wont work - personally id send it back for a refund - not sure if you will get just freeview channels - BUT you can only send it back IF you have not loaded anything onto it.

sorry have no idea what the message means. My box went off a long time ago now. Has the box been flashed with any firmware - if not then you can send it back - providing your supplier allows that, if not then sorry you have wasted your pennies.

My box is a Kryptview a790t, do I use the same firmware as the a780? I am trying to use a laptop to load my firmware and I have a usb converter plus a null modem cable but i am constantly getting the msg downloading is not requested.

Help pls! :(

Nevermind, had it set u wrong. Got it working just in time for the players coming out the tunnel. :grin:

Last edited:
Back