How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

I intially had problem flashing, getting the 'data cannot be downloaded.
But I followed these instructions and then it worked fine....

A simple guide for updating your kryptview

1.Without power connected connect your Kryptview to the pc seriel port using a null modem cable

2.Open the loader application

3.Click on the big green "download tab" or you can click:tools-Si-Si send

4.Click "open" and locate the firmware that you have previously saved on your PC

5.Click the "start" button and immediately flick the power switch on the back of box and the download will begin.

When the download is complete reconnect the box to TV and cable feed.

Delete all channel data and do a factory reset

Fresh Scan

1.Menu-Iinstallation-Automatic search

2.Select your ex provider ex CW,NTL,TW ect.A list of network id's will appear so select the one that applies to you,if your net id isnt there press the RED button to scan entire network.

3.Once the scan is complete and you have exited the menu put the box in standby (power search mode) for 5-10 mins so it arranges the channels.

************.Click the "start" button and immediately flick the power switch on the back of box and the download will begin.**************

Morning, can you confirm the box is powered off just before you click the start button then you power it up ?

Yeah I noticed that fin thats wht it says "7. One of the listed ports should indicate which port your 9 pin serial socket is connected to (e.g. COM1, COM2, COM3, etc.)

So when you look at that it is set to com1, and you have your loader set to com1. Have you flashed any other receivers with that cable your using?.

Thanks very much for this - just about to try flashing mine...

hello, i have recently got the kryptview box and i have tried to put the software on but when i click start it says ... 'can not open serial portCom1' etc.. i have tried this with every COM option it gives you and the same result everytime. i am using a USB convertor and windows vista. help would be much appreciated!
thanks

thanks for all this info :grin: amazing forum

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

does the boxes come already flashed? as mines goes on and scans for channels but doesnt show me other channels

with firmware for kryptview its a date when it was released 09 09 2010;) so last date is what you look for.

hi everyone not sure how to use this but i need help with with my kripview box 750 am struggling to find the sofware can any one help please please

Read here first to check your area >>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.techkings.org/general-ca...s-post-if-you-have-received-new-cards-uk.html and if your area is listed, surprised if it's not - then >>>

You will find what you require here, >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kryptview Firmware Links. - Downloads - TechKings you will be able to download when your user name turns blue.

But it is of no use to you unless you have a Kryptview Iconnect to go with the A750 http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/18333-iconnector.html

Apart from that there is no other firmware for that box, just the Iconnect, so consider another option if need be, have a look around the threads, SV ot KV.

Back