How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

Love it bees.. Although I have not done a kv box for about 3 odd months now.. My F5s and V8s are keeping me busy.. We just love plug and play.. Bloody null cable and bin files.. Now I am in talks with enigmas and dream boxes that show euro channels and in HD.. You like that bees.. I know your a HD man... Oh and don't worry folks still not gone to the dark side... Yet.. But was close the other day... A whole day of regular show from 1100 till 1700 and cartoon network and the +1 was not working at all..could of handled scram or no vids..!.. My daughter thought it was funny.. I was cursing non stop.. Smoke two joints bees I was looking for my bong.. I was double pissed off.. So then.. What happens.. It comes back on at 2000.. Playco armboy..!

And Phil send your box down to me in sunny deepest Essex and I will sort it and return it.. No charge..! Ted.. PS bees need a small favour.. Bell you later today.. After regular show.. Haha

Hi all , I have downloaded both as my a780 box was outdated ( 2013 ) but when i download the bin file onto the loader it says the downloading is not requested and I have checked and all the settings are correct

---------- Post Merged at 08:47 PM ----------

quick update I have figured out the problem now i was just flashing it with the old firmware not the new one what i got from the downloads section

Back