How to get C file to USB. Help required please

Wetdogg

Hey guys,

I have flashed to wooshbuild, but prior I got my gift code or c-line from using FileZilla.

My problem is, how to I get this file back on to the box?

Tried going in to usr/keys to add but had some error msgs come up

I was thinking of using wooshbuild cam uploaded but not sure what format to put it on to the USB before doing it.

All help appreciated

Thanks

J

Whoosh build has a cam set up if you open files up you will find it and you put it into the cam set up and save it to usb

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you took c-line out using filezilla put it back the same way using filezilla!

Put it in etc/CCcam.cfg

I've recently flashed to whoosh build and gone into etc and looked for CCcam.cfg but it's not there. There's the softcam files, eg CCcam_2.3.0 but no cfg file to edit? I've tried creating a new cfg with the correct c line but this doesn't seem to work? Any ideas??

I am still struggling with this. My file starts with CWS.

I have tried putting it on to a USB using notepad and naming it newcamd.list, running the cam uploaded but It says that there is no file on the USB

Frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

Have you formated the usb to fat 32 if you have try this open notepad and put your line in as CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = wetdog.org 00000 ABETC A2BCETC 01 02 to14 your line provider will have sent you the format and save as newcamd.list if you have been sent the list just drag it into usb drive and save then press green button usb cam importer if all correct cam will start

Have you formated the usb to fat 32 if you have try this open notepad and put your line in as CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = wetdog.org 00000 ABETC A2BCETC 01 02 to14 your line provider will have sent you the format and save as newcamd.list if you have been sent the list just drag it into usb drive and save then press green button usb cam importer if all correct cam will start

Haven't I already done this though??

I copied and pasted the CWS information into a notepad file then put it on the USB stick.

Sounds the same to me unless I'm missing something?

Thsnks

Use ftp! Connect to your sat box and go to a file called var and within that file will be another file called keys then click and drag your newcamd.list in there!

Then restart mgcamd!

Sorry, I'm new to all of this. How do you restart mgcamd???

Use ftp! Connect to your sat box and go to a file called var and within that file will be another file called keys then click and drag your newcamd.list in there!

Then restart mgcamd!

Look for softcam panel in your menu.
Im on openvix so mines is different to wooshbuild!

If you have a zgemma with wooshbuild i think its , blue button, softcam panel,choose mgcamd green button for restart

Back