How to set up?

Make sure CCcam is activated

Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam Manager

Make sure it is active and choose option to autostart

How do I make sure cccam is active? When I go to softcam manager it says mgcam is active but no where to change it to cccam?

Does your line begin with an N or a C?

If C then you need to install CCcam 2.3.0 from plugins menu and delete mgcamd

Menu
Plugins
Look for Cams and install CCcam 2.3.0
Then see if you can remove mgcamd using plugins also. If not then FTP onto box and look for softcam folder and delete mgcamd from there

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ----------

Menu
Plugins
Download plugins
look for CCcam 2.3.0

I have managed to do it thank you very much. Do you know how I get the regional channels for my area as I have utv instead of itv? And a few other channels??

Set your region by going to

Menu
Setup
Service Searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers

Then back to the Autobouqets screen and 'scan now', then reboot.

Great thank you I will give it a go now. How do I get the picture on the epg of the channels? Like the logo of the channel?

Is the bit about ftp'ing your CCam.cfg file incorrect now as i spotted this "Just edit ur details in and reboot! DO NOT SEND YOUR FILES IN. EDIT WHATS ALREADY THERE!" whilst reading in the downloads section?

For a noob this is easily the most helpful thread i've come across so far. After getting rather confused with all the terminology I am far more confident now in taking the plunge and purchasing my first star 2s box! thanks all!

Hi ,
I have just bought a ZGEMMA and i am wondering if someone can give me a absolute beginners guide from start to finish as to what i need and do to be able to record on it as in equipment down to which settings etc i need to do
Also my mate has 1 as well and already has a sky hd box so same question can he possibly record onto the hard drive on that ? if so how to go about it . like i say i'm an absolute beginner so know nothing at all really.
Thanks in advance

Just bought myself one of these for upstairs to replace a skybox f5 gonna have a tinker with it tonight.... might have a few questions though. cheers

Hi guys, I've got my box up and running and still trying to get a good usb for recording on! That's not my issue tho! When I put the menu up or epg the screen is way too big and some of the writing is off the screen! I have tryed all sorts to get it right but can't! Can any1 help me out? Kind regards!

Back