How to set up?

hi I have tried setting up eith link abovr inc the download but sson s I boot up the box with the usb stick in I get the following message SERVICE NOT FOUND 9SID NOT FOUND IN PAT)

Hi guys just got the box in the post today, whats the first thing i need to put on memory card to set it up for ccam?

Hello I am new to this stuff just got my head round iptv lol Iv just got a Zgemma s2 off eBay and want a step by step guide to setting it up installing image and sky skin can anyone help me please cheers

When your name goes blue have a look in Downloads there are several all with instructions

Cheers mate is it as easy as just installing a image then buying a gift and adding it I am a completed noobie so sorry if this sound stupid just got a box and want to et it up right

If using a back up it saves a lot of time if you follow instruction If using Vix look on page 9 of Vix hades backup for adding you line Ive done a idiots guide

hi tich please could you help with a problem?

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ----------

I am new hope I am doing things right pm you

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ----------

could you tell me how to get my enigma 2 star box to work please. have put my cccam in ect folder restarted it, and disable mg and started cccam but nothing. come's on only free to air, the cccam is in C was in N or has it got to be cws?? learner at this box. but reading and help here will get me there. will be glad of any help.

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 PM ----------

been at it a week now and still no further forward thought I had it when I learned where to put cccam but nothing

If using Vix then that is right goes in etc folder start cam and reboot you should be able to see you line and green via Cccam info Servers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stuck at the first hurdle

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was a step by step guide on how to set these boxes up with Open Vix and the sly hd skin? I have had a look around the forums but unable to find anything....hopefully I have not missed something really obvious.

Thanks in advance!

completely lost

have an s2 fully working from ebay.

decided to try to set one up for the bedroom

zgemma arrived with openatv image

ok downloaded latest openvix image put on formated fat32 drive turned off box and inserted drive. turned on and it just boots to openatv

what an i doing wrong

please dont shoot me before dawn

Do a low level format using a program called Hdd guru format tool then a full Windows format ( not quick) then load only the zgemma folder to USB and try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emm still struggling

did the above. copied image folder into usb. inserted stick into back of box. just stays on boot.. other posts suggest holding in power button in while turning the box on from the back. another hold volume up button in while turn box on. light comes on in the usb stick. but still the box is stuck on boot

any help please

If you open up the zgemma folder you will 3 files 1 will say Force or NO force if it says No force just rename file to Force this will save pressing any buttons If you use a fresh bought usb 4gb or 8gb you will find it will flash straight away

box has got me baffled. its now stuck in boot mode. does not want to do nothing. using a new 8gb usb stick formatted using instructions from above. if it did load how long would it take

Back