How to set up?

Make sure you have extracted only the zgemma folder to USB nothing else also make sure the box is powered off when you place USB in rear port then power on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did that. this is the file i,m trying to load openvix-3.2.009.release-zgemma-star-2s_usb any pointers to a image that is known to work on the zgemma 2s

If you want Vix look in downloads for Sucmnsee Vix 3.005 all instruction are with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I do this. I have now set the second zgemma box up stairs and used the same mgcamd. On both boxes and both have worked fine for a week. But I reading that you can't do it. Anyone else did the same

help needed

hows it going guys. Need some help, badly!. Deleted old ccam info on zgemma box via laptop and FTP. Now once ive transferred new Cccam.cfg into etc folder and look on zgemma box to softcam setup, its blank!. Doesnt seem to have picked up my Cccam.cfg and no longer has existing ones that were already on box when i set it up. Can anyone help please as im losing the plot. Thanks in advance

hows it going guys. Need some help, badly!. Deleted old ccam info on zgemma box via laptop and FTP. Now once ive transferred new Cccam.cfg into etc folder and look on zgemma box to softcam setup, its blank!. Doesnt seem to have picked up my Cccam.cfg and no longer has existing ones that were already on box when i set it up. Can anyone help please as im losing the plot. Thanks in advance

il happily pay anyone who can help me sort this as i havent a clue, thanks!

s2

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was a step by step guide on how to set these boxes up with Open Vix and the sly hd skin? I have had a look around the forums but unable to find anything....hopefully I have not missed something really obvious.

Thanks in advance!

Just got one of these myself , more to setting up than my old f5 ! Hopefully worth it.

Ordered my Zgemma today (upgrade from an openbox).

I was wondering what external drives everyone was using to record ? am thinking of getting a 480GB SSD drive for recording and EPG storage.

Thanks for a fantastic forum.

---------- Post Merged at 04:19 PM ----------

True, the smaller sandisk ones can work first time.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
I have a kingston 16gb
Worked 1st time flashing, after a format having problems mounting/unmounting View attachment 14479

i had this problem and when i inserted usb back into laptop a message came up saying usb is broken click to fix it then after that i inserted it back into s2 box and i could mount the usb and format it to ext3/4 i have also read somewhere that the usb should be formatted to NTFS after flash not sure about that worth a try i guess.

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ----------

Hi all,just after purchasing one of these and am looking pointers on setting it up please?

i used this image http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=515 pretty much self explanatory just follow the steps.

Last edited:
Hi guys i need help jusy upgraded to the zgemma and dont have a clue how to get my cline on ... do i need any plugsins and what steps do i take as the cline is a manual input not file

Back