I have been looking around at so called cheap subs between £20 and £30

This is simple.

A service that is cheap is because it’s and will get the money in a do a runner or change there name etc. if someone is giving away free trials then avoid it because there service will be blocked.

if the person who is offering the service explains upfront about VPN and wants to know what device you are using and what your broadband speeds are. All before they set you up. Then that’s a green light! Shows me the person is wanting to make sure there isn’t any end user issues before the sub is even purchased and want to get to know there buyer and what they need.

yes VPN is required for a block free, trouble free service. Please don’t argue with me on this point. I don’t have the energy to educate people! Haha

If the seller has decided to walk away from the sale then you have hit the jackpot and you know there service was hot and it wasn’t about money it was about making sure there service was right for you and the buyer was right for the service.

Last edited by a moderator:
My provider gives trials and isn't blocked, so the first part of your post is wrong.Providers ask who isp is and speeds so they can say whether or not they would struggle streaming fhd or HD channels for example someone with 5 mbps will only just manage sd channels compared to someone with 25mbps+ who will manage all 3 streams available.
You will find really good providers won't entertain forums or have websites ect it will be done by word of mouth or have people getting them recommended and give free subs after so many recommendations

if someone is giving away free trials then avoid it because there service will be blocked.

It is a very strange way to conduct business I must say. Post on the request thread and you're snowed under with people wanting to force their sub on you in a manner that drug dealers push their wares on users to get them hooked. Some shady characters around for sure.

It is a very strange way to conduct business I must say. Post on the request thread and you're snowed under with people wanting to force their sub on you in a manner that drug dealers push their wares on users to get them hooked. Some shady characters around for sure.
Just some one who took a sub/trial and been blocked during trial lol

I can see the reason why the forum doesn't want to highlight iptv suppliers , but why ppl can't add a review to good reliable suppliers is a mistery to me but the rules are the rules.
It's not that much of a mystery once you've worked out that every seller will be giving free weeks and months to users who plug his cheesy wares in the reviews thread. This means possibly the worst provider with thousands of customers will have the most sparkling reviews making the whole thing a pointless exercise.

You will find really good providers won't entertain forums or have websites ect it will be done by word of mouth or have people getting them recommended and give free subs after so many recommendations

You see the dilemma though, how would someone not in the right circles hear through word of mouth? and why are they likely yo have joined the forum in the first place? I only know 2 other people IRL that have IPTV and they both ask me for recommendations lol. Back in the old BB (letters changed for obvious reasons....) days i was with an absolutely flawless service that was so good because after a short while he stopped taking new customers and just stuck with his original customers. It meant it was never oversubscribed.

You do learn all the time by reading these kind of threads, in terms of how it all 'works'.

You see the dilemma though, how would someone not in the right circles hear through word of mouth? and why are they likely yo have joined the forum in the first place?

Unfortunately for new members, you might have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your iptv Prince. What I will say is, that the more you learn about iptv the more you can spot a provider who knows what they're talking about.

It's not that much of a mystery once you've worked out that every seller will be giving free weeks and months to users who plug his cheesy wares in the reviews thread. This means possibly the worst provider with thousands of customers will have the most sparkling reviews making the whole thing a pointless exercise.
Yes fair point , on another previous forum I used to use there was some of favouritism of some C's servers so can see your point

My main server i paid £50 for the year and is excellent at the time that was a sale price i think it is normally £60. I do have another one which i bought for £25 for the year from ali express and to be honest if you are a football fan it is shit. however, it is fine for the Mrs and kids to watch there programmes on.

As for a VPN i use one all the time because i don't really want my ISP knowing i am using IPTV. I don't think TK should allow reveiws or adverts of suppliers because that will encourage more bad apples to the forum.

Unfortunately for new members, you might have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your iptv Prince. What I will say is, that the more you learn about iptv the more you can spot a provider who knows what they're talking about.
I am sure if new members looked through the forum at a few threads they would learn how to spot a good provider., they are just to lazy when i first joined in the c/s days there was a chap called BEES i read quite a few of his posts and learned an awful lot in a short time. The thing is like i said the decent suppliers will probably not answer new people in the request thread in case they are spys.

What a load of bullshite my provider gives free trials and isn't blocked so your first part to your post is wrong.
Providers ask who isp is and speeds so they can say whether or not they would struggle streaming fhd or HD channels for example someone with 5 mbps will only just manage sd channels compared to someone with 25mbps+ who will manage all 3 streams available.
Yeah maybe might not be blocked yet. Must have been lucky and hasn’t had his server leaked or DNS leaked which is good. Probably has offshore servers too mate. Giving out free trials is okay but I know a lot of people who don’t do it because it’s pointless when they have a service that’s a top service. Less risk I guess :)

I am sure if new members looked through the forum at a few threads they would learn how to spot a good provider., they are just to lazy when i first joined in the c/s days there was a chap called BEES i read quite a few of his posts and learned an awful lot in a short time. The thing is like i said the decent suppliers will probably not answer new people in the request thread in case they are spys.

Whilst I agree with a fair chunk of this, from experience I think there's a difference between a 'decent' supplier and a really good one and also the product they're selling. For example, you could get a brilliant 'service' provided by someone, with discord or almost instant telegram support but the product may be a bit patchy but acceptable. Those golden ones that have both a brilliant service and very little glitches are the golden eggs. As pupu says, a lot of frogs may be needed to get one! With the amount of people that contact you when you request a line, they may meet the criteria of what to look for but they're not all good.

There's no doubt that there are loads of new people that don't read anything and just request straight away though and getting a bad service is really on their own heads.

Back in the c/s days it was far worse for a noob. It was so hush hush, nobody wanted to even talk about it. I can't deny it felt like a great sense of achievement by the time I'd figured it all out! It was so awesome though, I still miss it!

I think there's a difference between a 'decent' supplier and a really good one and also the product they're selling. For example, you could get a brilliant 'service' provided by someone, with discord or almost instant telegram support but the product may be a bit patchy but acceptable.

This is another thing about the so called "better" providers I've noticed - they'll tell you how amazing their sub is then tell you how great their support is... a contradiction in itself as if the service is really worth twice the price of others, you should need less support.

This is another thing about the so called "better" providers I've noticed - they'll tell you how amazing their sub is then tell you how great their support is... a contradiction in itself as if the service is really worth twice the price of others, you should need less support.
I suppose the obvious thing to say if they are a good supplier. You should not have to contact them very oftern. Most of us who have been around for a while need very little support

As others have stated the good providers generally will not reply to newbies for obvious reasons. Some of course rely on word of mouth and wouldn't want to advertise their service on websites and would remain underground to protect themselves and their service.

Also you don't have to be a VET or have vip status to be contacted by good suppliers. If you been here for long time and have contributed to the forum by helping others then you will reap the rewards of thus forum.

Can't expect to get the best providers even you barely been here long enough and not contributed in any shape or form.

I don't think TK should allow reveiws or adverts of suppliers because that will encourage more bad apples to the forum.

The good suppliers also check how many times a person has requested a sub.

I have found is look how long the person has been a member. If they have been a member for years. There is a very good chance they supply a good service otherwise the mods would know about them.

All very good points.

For anyone asking why we don't allow reviews/recommendations. we don't do it the way we do it because we are lacking knowledge/experience.
Without sounding big headed we've been there and done that and learned from it. Reviews can be manipulated by competitors. They also cause trouble on the forum and then we have groups taking sides with one supplier or another. This then makes the forum a pain in the arse to Moderate and causes neverending fallouts which we don't want here. This place is relatively easy to Moderate given its size and user engagement because of the way it's run. If we allowed any of the above believe me we would never stop having to watch the place. It's also not an enjoyable experience for others watching.

It's set up as is, behind closed doors - because it's sustainable. Follow the guidelines given when choosing a supplier and you will seldom go wrong.
If we get complaints here about people conning others they don't remain here for very long. So if a member has longevity and a higher user rank be assured they didn't get that easily especially if they're selling.

All very good points.

For anyone asking why we don't allow reviews/recommendations. we don't do it the way we do it because we are lacking knowledge/experience.
Without sounding big headed we've been there and done that and learned from it. Reviews can be manipulated by competitors. They also cause trouble on the forum and then we have groups taking sides with one supplier or another. This then makes the forum a pain in the arse to Moderate and causes neverending fallouts which we don't want here. This place is relatively easy to Moderate given its size and user engagement because of the way it's run. If we allowed any of the above believe me we would never stop having to watch the place. It's also not an enjoyable experience for others watching.

It's set up as is, behind closed doors - because it's sustainable. Follow the guidelines given when choosing a supplier and you will seldom go wrong.
If we get complaints here about people conning others they don't remain here for very long. So if a member has longevity and a higher user rank be assured they didn't get that easily especially if they're selling.

Spot on mate 100%

Having recommendations of sellers is only gonna lead to more trouble and hassle than it's worth.

The guidelines stated in the thread for requesting for such things should be followed to the T by all members putting requests. If they follow that they will more often than not get a good experience.

All very good points.

Absaloutly agree with what you've said ant be arsed with bitching and fake arse reviews ect it's all trial, and error in iptv you take subs at your own risk and take recommendations at your own risks you benni and wheelo have enough to deal with plus have a family life lol.
And some members only join to sell a service and don't contribute lol

Back