"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Another thing i would like to know .Will my nline for sports channels still work or will I need a different subscription if i wsh sports channels if I change from sucmnsee image to Wooshbuild?

Do not factory reset your box as this will cause problems have you tried running Autobouquetmaker and restarting your camd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not factory reset your box as this will cause problems have you tried running Autobouquetmaker and restarting your camd

Thanks I will not do factory reset now. I have tried to go via menu, setup,service setting, autobouqetsmaker and then update config files first and then start scan. It starts to read sky channels and then crashes with a log file on screen. I do not know where this log file is stored but any help with this would be appreciated as feel that this may be the root of the problem. Have tried more than once to do this with same result . The system was working fine until recently when lost one sports Chanel then trying various options suddenly lost all sports channels and other sky

Hi all
I'm into my 5th hour now in trying to flash my new Zgemma H2S with a new image because it is freezing and glitching when watching live iPTV,
its deffo my box thats giving the proble.
Tried 5 usb sticks in it, including the Sandisk Cruzer 8gb as suggested on here. Deep format with HDDGURU, twice, and twice full 32bit format in Windows.
Putting it in the rear USB with the box off,Still will not see the stick come up with Flash.
Tried Putty but not cleaver enough for using that :-(
What else can I try please ???

Are you sure your using the right image for the h2s if I was you I'd double check. Also have you formatted the the memory stick and set it to fat32

I meant to say fat 32 not 32 bit.
I have doubled checked it the correct one.
"Flash" never comes up, it shows "Boot" then carries on and loads.
Yriedpressing the on/off button as its booting, nothing works.
Yes made sure it says Force

So your using a Sandisk cruzer 8gb?

You've done a low level format using hddguru?

Double, treble and quadruple check that you are using the correct image for the h2s.

Back