"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Hi
Very new to techkings. need a new image for zgemma hs as i cant find cccam cfg on openvix 3.2.Every time I try to download the new sucmnsee here I am denied ?
Help please
Daz

You have to wait for name go blue and make a post which you have now done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flashing the zgemma:
Now download the sucmnsee image from this site, and unzip it so that the image folder (the one called zgemma) goes on the usb stick, then put it in the back of the zgemma when switched off and power up the box.
Will say boot on the display, then FLSH.

If still says FLSH after 20 mins the flash has failed, and if the box boots normally, the flash hasnt started, meaning its probably ignored the usb stick (an all to common problem).

Hello. I've followed this to the letter (I think) on the Sandisk Cruzer but can't get it to flash. It flicks between 'boot' and 'USB' on the display, then starts running up numbers, which I think is normal start-up.

Do I have to bring the files out of the folder or something? Or might I have a faulty box. I did try to turn it on the other day without flashing and got nothing, though I only had one sat cable going in.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

it should go automatically to flash, but if it does say USB when you switch it on, then press power button, it should then say FLSH. Leave it, it will take a few mins then it will say boot. switch off, take out usb stick and switch back on. it will then boot up.

Sandisk Cruzer 16gb this is, by the way... I have tried it maybe three times. Bought that USB especially as it's mentioned here, albeit the 8gb version. Also tried with a TDK 8gb before with no joy.

Sandisk Cruzer 16gb this is, by the way... I have tried it maybe three times. Bought that USB especially as it's mentioned here, albeit the 8gb version. Also tried with a TDK 8gb before with no joy.

there are a couple of formatting tools mentioned on here which work, but i use this one: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_windows/index.html

dont worry if it says for cards, it works perfectly with sticks too. I have 2 x sandisks and a 16gb toshiba (£5 from asda) and all work 100%

Amateur Hour!

Nice one. It's flashing now (it says) so thanks a lot. I'll likely be back on with another problem soon enough.

No doubt lol but as long as your learning as you go ;)

I'm certainly doing that - and more help needed as predicted...

It flashed successfully. The sucmnsee logo came up. I had a load of channels and put Gold on in the background before working through all the instructions here. I've double checked that I've put the line in correctly, down to the spaces etc.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = (my n line details starting with smarthd.ddns.me)

After this, a couple of things happened: I lost almost all of the channels... just freeview stuff is there. All but two sport channels have gone (sport is the only reason I have all this)... Secondly, I the bit that advises (I think for the EPG) that it shouldn't read "internal flash" won't shift, even though I turned off and replaced with a Seagate 2TB hard drive. Now there's a chance that there's an issue with the hard drive (Windows just said it repaired it)... so do I have to sort that first? And does it have to be completely blank and formatted as described? It IS formatted NTFS but has the embedded Seagate folder.

Advice appreciated!

Cheers

Also you need to set up your drive as per the instructions for the image

Have you rescanned your boutiques?

Cheers. I followed the instructions on here (ie, making it ROI HD; yes, yes no etc) and checked that through again... is that what you mean?

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ----------

Also you need to set up your drive as per the instructions for the image

Cheers. I think I need to quick format it, according to sucmnsee... Would that be the issue with the channels though? I tried flashing again so I could start again but it wouldn't flash, even pressing the on button while it said "boot".

Thanks all - appreciated greatly.

Unless your in ROI it should be set to No Are you using Sucmnsee Also you look at a Thread Autobouquetmaker sat and Virgin xml file by dsayers 2014 as this will help you as this is a old thread

Unless your in ROI it should be set to No Are you using Sucmnsee Also you look at a Thread Autobouquetmaker sat and Virgin xml file by dsayers 2014 as this will help you as this is a old thread

Thanks for that. Would selecting ROI HD really remove all my sport channels though? It only has FTA working but I'm sure the line is right. Installed manually and quadruple checked. Maybe it's not in the right place?

Filezilla didn't let me in and I've done scans, followed this thread, looked at the other you mentioned (it's a bit beyond me)...

I've just changed the bouquet from Granada Custom to Granada HD, deleted, rescanned etc etc...

About to restart for maybe the 10th or 12th time overall...

Oh but I got the hdd on ok. It's just te missing channels. And the scan seems to find them as well. They're just not in the EPG.

Must be something simple?

What should Softcam Manager look like?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok... UPDATE... I now have the full EPG back. Must either have been the Granada Custom thing or the order in which I deleted bouquets and rescanned.

NEW PROBLEM: I just tried to switch from C4 to Sky Sports and all I have is a frozen C4 frame. Any ideas?

This happened when I first tried to put it on there last night, before I added the line.

Thank you!

It's happy enough (although slow) flicking through FTA channels but won't go on the paid-for (line) channels.

All it takes is 1 bit out of place when putting lines in and will not work If you look on Sucmnsee H2 s thread I have done a idiots guide for adding lines

Thanks again. Just trawled my messages. Lo and behold there's further correspondence with line provider. He's replaced the n line with a C line so that's surely it...

I'll look on the thread you suggest now but basically I'll have to undo the n line info that's in here and replace with a c line.

So if there's somewhere specific you can point me, just let me know.

Cheers!

Yes you need to delete old line and your line needs to be edited in the CCcam.cfg folder in etc then press blue button on remote Softcam Manager tick CCcam and start it

Back