infinity on zgemma hs

foxer7

hi there its been a couple of yrs since I flashed a box. Im trying to get infinity on my old hs the wooshbuild download sends me to http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmahs where I have 3 options to download for my box so i try all unzip files and put on a formatted disk then go into files and rename noforce to force put disk in back of box and turn on box says boot then flash then back to boot and stays like that on one occasion I got uptd on box but stuck on boot again any help guys ?

Usb problem probably, try a different usb stick, just put one unzipped image on it after formatting it first, then try again

Hi ive just flashed my zgemma h2s to wb infanite last nite and when it got to the channel population it came up with error failed and now stuck on channel population screen ?? Any ideas on how to get off this screen would be great

Reflash with Atv, and start again is probably the simplest
Ask, please don't hijack someone else's thread, post in the infinity thread.

I’ve tried 2 usbs same thing should I be changing the name of a file from no force to force ?

Where is infinity thread

That reply was to someone else who posted here, not to you.
Did you format the usb sticks to FAT32 before you put the flash files on?
renaming the file nofoce to force just means you don't have to press the front button

That reply was to someone else who posted here, not to you.
Did you format the usb sticks to FAT32 before you put the flash files on?
renaming the file nofoce to force just means you don't have to press the front button
I’ll try that now, also when I extract files do I put everything that extracts as is onto disc or just the folder entitled zgemma

Back