Installing IPTV o ZGemma

Hi guys,

I have a Zgemma HS2 box. It was imaged with openVix. Now that the box is no longer working for premium channels I want to use IPTV. The issue i have is i can not access any of the plugins. I am trying to convert it into an IPTV box so i save a bit of cash and dont have to spend money on a new box.

Can anyone help me on how to convert it? Sorry if its been posted before but i have tried to search as best as I can and recently joined (about 10 mins ago).

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi guys,

I have a Zgemma HS2 box. It was imaged with openVix. Now that the box is no longer working for premium channels I want to use IPTV. The issue i have is i can not access any of the plugins. I am trying to convert it into an IPTV box so i save a bit of cash and dont have to spend money on a new box.

Can anyone help me on how to convert it? Sorry if its been posted before but i have tried to search as best as I can and recently joined (about 10 mins ago).

Thanks in advance guys!
You can reflash your box with wooshbuild infinity and have that soley setup for iptv like I have my h2s setup soley for iptv using wooshbuilds image where I have no premium sly channels but all my iptv channels are linked to epg so looks just like sly

You can reflash your box with wooshbuild infinity grog free range image and look for iptv the request thread for iptv is closed till further notice so I wouldn't ask for iptv at present as you will end up with a ban for asking at present if you go down to all builds on the forum there is some guides for the images I've mentioned on how to reflash your box

Back