IPAB getting stuck on Boot Everytime After Upgrading

Guys I just flashed my Zgemma H5-2TC with IPAB after Wooshbuild wasnt recognising my Seagate HDD. With IPAB all issues were gone and HDD was working like a charm on IPAB.
As you guys must be aware that There's an option to upgrade system software on IPAB Just like there's an option to upgrade online on Wooshbuild. However everytime I try to upgrade the software my Zgemma gets stuck on Boot with a Red light. I've tried many a times and this has been the case everytime. The only way to get the box out of the boot is to Re-Flash the Zgemma but surely there must be something I am doing is not right here or may be this is some known issue with IPAB image? I finally thought I found a stable way of working my zgemma and seagate HDD but guess I am still far yet near the destination!!
Any suggestions are highly appreciated

Don't do the Emargency or System updates at the start of the install process, just skip those steps and all will be fine. Been running a non-updated Ipab image on 2 boxes for just over a week now and no boot lock-ups. It's a known issue

There is now a emergency update from v1.3.5e003 to v1.3.5e005 and also a IPTV update.

Only update when ipab have said there is a update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my zgemma star 2s has done exactly the same thing, reflashed with Ipab and no longer boots and sticks on red light, will watch this thread with interest

Back